Cheating At Wcoop Main Event

After the WCOOP Main Event PokerStars detected that TheV0id , winner of the WCOOP main event, was just one account of the 5 accounts of Marc Teltscher ( http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=53317 ) playing in the WCOOP Main Event. Teltscher had played with every single account on his computer before the ME, thats why PokerStars could detect it.Now PokerStars has to decide what to do with the money. One decision could be that every player moves up one position and split Teltscher's money.UUPPS: Just saw that this is already discussed on page 3. Sry

I didn't know this.This does explain why there was so much activity in the DaVoid thread which I ignored cause I don't find discussing online players that I don't know very fun.Mark

Anybody have any actual proof or articles on this other than "reliable sources" and Internet Forum speculation?
Just ask Ryland, he's a balla.MarkP.S. I think this could catch on. Instead of 100 posts, how about a week?
i bet ca$ino is happy about this news coming to light... Mark
Its Ka$ino , get it right seriously you all bash me for my spelling but you guys are total loons seriously yo. Christ
Its Ka$ino , get it right seriously you all bash me for my spelling but you guys are total loons seriously yo. Christ
Well I guess it's "Ka$ino" who can't spell, and not me, eh, oh holy Ryland?Mark

Note to cheaters: Make sure that each individual account has its own dedicated laptop. (Seriously- if Stars actually released the technical details that caused them to be able to detect this, they're absolute ****ing morons.)

Note to cheaters: Make sure that each individual account has its own dedicated laptop. (Seriously- if Stars actually released the technical details that caused them to be able to detect this, they're absolute ****ing morons.)
You're begging someone to ask you to cite a source, so here it is.Please cite your sources.
The answer is "None. None more pwnage"
No. none. I absolutely love this.

Please post a link. Also, 5 accounts! That is quite ridiculous. They would probably take the bracelet away too? Multiaccountaments is ghey.- Mark