Jump to content


Bkice 1/4 In Sunday Mulligan On Ftp


  • Please log in to reply
1142 replies to this topic

#41 James D

James D

    not on twitter

  • Members
  • 4,376 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:13 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 7:00 AM, said:

Full Tilt Poker Game #3655298132: The Sunday Mulligan (27191198), Table 55 - 10000/20000 Ante 2500 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:26:31 ET - 2007/09/24 Seat 1: McShove (631,158) Seat 5: KingVern (168,940) Seat 7: Pwnasaurus (710,841) Seat 9: BKiCe (748,061) McShove antes 2,500 KingVern antes 2,500 Pwnasaurus antes 2,500 BKiCe antes 2,500 KingVern posts the small blind of 10,000 Pwnasaurus posts the big blind of 20,000 The button is in seat #1 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to BKiCe [Ad Jc] BKiCe raises to 52,575 McShove folds KingVern folds Pwnasaurus calls 32,575 *** FLOP *** [Tc 9c Qh] Pwnasaurus checks BKiCe checks *** TURN *** [Tc 9c Qh] [Kc] Pwnasaurus has 15 seconds left to act Pwnasaurus bets 70,000 BKiCe has 15 seconds left to act BKiCe raises to 220,000 Pwnasaurus has 15 seconds left to act Pwnasaurus raises to 655,766, and is all in BKiCe calls 435,766 Pwnasaurus shows [Jh 9d] BKiCe shows [Ad Jc] *** RIVER *** [Tc 9c Qh Kc] [Ah] Pwnasaurus shows a straight, Ace high BKiCe shows a straight, Ace high Pwnasaurus ties for the pot (718,341) with a straight, Ace high BKiCe ties for the pot (718,341) with a straight, Ace high *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 1,436,682 | Rake 0 Board: [Tc 9c Qh Kc Ah] Seat 1: McShove (button) folded before the Flop Seat 5: KingVern (small blind) folded before the Flop Seat 7: Pwnasaurus (big blind) showed [Jh 9d] and won (718,341) with a straight, Ace high Seat 9: BKiCe showed [Ad Jc] and won (718,341) with a straight, Ace high2 outs to win HALF the pot... 98% equity for over 2/3 the chips in play. i'm still compeletely tilted from this beat 12 hours later, especially after they put pwnasaurus' picture on the front page of the p5s roundup like he did anything good or played the hand well at all, not to mention i ****ing got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life ****ing tilt
He did have a straight though..I know you were ahead, but you can't expect him to fold there can you, obviously? Were you not lucky to have the one hand that beat his?It was tough that he chopped, but it's not as bad as losing a pot. It was a split after all. Nice cash anyway.

#42 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:15 AM

lol fcpi really don't understand why the amount of money is relevant at all... would my tilt be less justifiable if i played $10 tourneys? 20k to someone with a 150k bankroll is no different than $20 to someone with a $150 bankroll.

#43 pocktdeuces

pocktdeuces

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,488 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:16 AM

View Postgatortom64, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 9:02 AM, said:

The lottery is $100 million. You just got 5 numbers and missed the 6th by 1 number. You win 100K. How happy are you?
lol @ this.if poker was like the lottery, people like Bkice would be being hassled right now because there wouldnt be any skill involved. horrible analogy imo. great run the last week or so andy. keep it up!

#44 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:16 AM

View PostJames D, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:13 AM, said:

He did have a straight though..I know you were ahead, but you can't expect him to fold there can you, obviously? Were you not lucky to have the one hand that beat his?It was tough that he chopped, but it's not as bad as losing a pot. It was a split after all. Nice cash anyway.
and yes, of course he should have folded, i will pretty much never have worse than a naked jack here and will sometimes have AJ, sometimes have a flush, and sometimes be freerolling with JcX or Jx_c. playing a huge pot for 2/3 the chips in play where you can be at best chopping is pretty horrible poker.and not to say pwnasaurus isn't very good - he is. however, i think he played this hand pretty horrible, and it is a shame he hit his 1 of his 2 outs on the river.

#45 no not baxter

no not baxter

    [PITZ]

  • Members
  • 5,749 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

View PostSBriand, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 12:04 PM, said:

Uhhh, let me think about this.... ummmmm, wait...I won a $100K? I am pretty happy. I might be upset for a few minutes, maybe a half hour, but 12 hours later I am getting my bills lined up and happy about being debt free. What I won't do is a cry about it. I won't tell you that you suck and have no right talking to me because you only play the $.50 lottery when I play the $5.
did i say u suck, did i say u have no right talking to me?No, all i said was that it is very easy to get VERY VERY MAD, FRUSTRATED, AND DEPRESSED when you go very deep in a major and do not take it down.

#46 MisterB

MisterB

    I still wear big belt buckles.

  • Members
  • 4,266 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Connect I Cut...formerly. now Misssssssissippi

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

View PostCanary3, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 12:08 PM, said:

These days thats pretty much it. But he used to post here all the time and contribute a great deal to strat.
Yeah, too many spitters and not enough swallowers here. POKERHAUS FTMFGag!!11!!!!ss
QUOTE(JoeyJoJo @ Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007, 7:21 PM) View Post
MisterB - Tired of getting b-bombed? Well now you can return the favor! With MisterB in the calendar, you'll have at least 30 days to practice your technique. A vote for MisterB is a vote for big belt buckles everywhere.

#47 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

View PostCanary3, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:08 AM, said:

These days thats pretty much it. But he used to post here all the time and contribute a great deal to strat.
come check out www.thepokerhaus.com/forum... the discussion is better and the people are nicer.

#48 SBriand

SBriand

    Viva La Beaver!

  • Members
  • 15,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Birmingham, MI

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM, said:

lol fcpi really don't understand why the amount of money is relevant at all... would my tilt be less justifiable if i played $10 tourneys? 20k to someone with a 150k bankroll is no different than $20 to someone with a $150 bankroll.

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:19 AM, said:

When you have absolutely no ****ing clue what you're talking about, just keep your mouth shut. If it helps, think about losing $2k in equity in a $20 buyin, the amount of absolute money we're talking about is irrelevent as our bankrolls are clearly not very similar. Thanks for chiming in with your words of wisdom.
Ummm....You started the my BR is bigger than yours argument so..............
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#49 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:21 AM

Dang it, this stupid double post thing is killing me!!!!!!!
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#50 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:21 AM

View PostSBriand, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 9:19 AM, said:

Ummm....You started the my BR is bigger than yours argument so..............
Can I play?
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#51 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:22 AM

View PostSBriand, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:04 AM, said:

Uhhh, let me think about this.... ummmmm, wait...I won a $100K? I am pretty happy. I might be upset for a few minutes, maybe a half hour, but 12 hours later I am getting my bills lined up and happy about being debt free. What I won't do is a cry about it. I won't tell you that you suck and have no right talking to me because you only play the $.50 lottery when I play the $5.
cry about it? you realize fcp general is just one giant BBV forum right? this thread is about me final tabling a major, what do you expect me to post when i take a beat where i have 98% equity when we get it all in? how grateful i am to god for making it possible for me to get this far? seriously, who are you people? if you don't want to read about bkice, don't open threads titled "bkice 1/4 in sunday mulligan on ftp" it seems pretty damn simple to me

#52 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

    I'm Fu*king RodReynolds!!

  • Members
  • 7,189 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:22 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:15 AM, said:

lol fcpi really don't understand why the amount of money is relevant at all... would my tilt be less justifiable if i played $10 tourneys? 20k to someone with a 150k bankroll is no different than $20 to someone with a $150 bankroll.
Let me try to use smaller words. You play in a tournament. There are 9 people left. You hit a 3 outer to stay alive. You "should" have won 2k. You get sucked out on in 3rd place. You win 12k. You cry. See where I am going?You are not gods gift to poker. You like pokahouse better because everyone there is on your nuts like they are made of gold.Humility (n): Look it up.
QUOTE(Shimmering Wang @ Monday, January 1st, 2007, 1:49 PM) View Post
"I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."
Wang


QUOTE(astros11ss @ Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:00 AM) View Post
i fucking got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life fucking tilt


QUOTE(Bizzle @ Thursday, March 27th, 2008, 11:12 AM) View Post
Shaving your legs feels really good


#53 James D

James D

    not on twitter

  • Members
  • 4,376 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 8:16 AM, said:

and yes, of course he should have folded, i will pretty much never have worse than a naked jack here and will sometimes have AJ, sometimes have a flush, and sometimes be freerolling with JcX or Jx_c. playing a huge pot for 2/3 the chips in play where you can be at best chopping is pretty horrible poker.and not to say pwnasaurus isn't very good - he is. however, i think he played this hand pretty horrible, and it is a shame he hit his 1 of his 2 outs on the river.
Actually, I missed the flush there. I kinda just glanced over the hand.Although, he did raise all in, he didn't call.. I guess that does increase his fold equity over you somewhat. I assume he's an aggressive player, so you think he should have just folded immediately when you raised once?I'm not criticizing btw, I'm just asking.

#54 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

View PostSBriand, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:19 AM, said:

Ummm....You started the my BR is bigger than yours argument so..............
what? i was trying to put it in terms you might relate to since clearly the amount of money at stake is leading you to completely irrational conclusions.

#55 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

    I'm Fu*king RodReynolds!!

  • Members
  • 7,189 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:24 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:22 AM, said:

cry about it? you realize fcp general is just one giant BBV forum right? this thread is about me final tabling a major, what do you expect me to post when i take a beat where i have 98% equity when we get it all in? how grateful i am to god for making it possible for me to get this far? seriously, who are you people? if you don't want to read about bkice, don't open threads titled "bkice 1/4 in sunday mulligan on ftp" it seems pretty damn simple to me
If you can't take people not agreeing with you, run back to the pokerhowse.General is not one big BBV forum. It is a big BBV forum to you because you only post in (and read) the "Bkice is 1/8 in the sunday billion, watch him win or go on fucking life tilt" threads.
QUOTE(Shimmering Wang @ Monday, January 1st, 2007, 1:49 PM) View Post
"I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."
Wang


QUOTE(astros11ss @ Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:00 AM) View Post
i fucking got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life fucking tilt


QUOTE(Bizzle @ Thursday, March 27th, 2008, 11:12 AM) View Post
Shaving your legs feels really good


#56 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:24 AM

View PostJames D, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:23 AM, said:

Actually, I missed the flush there. I kinda just glanced over the hand.Although, he did raise all in, he didn't call.. I guess that does increase his fold equity over you somewhat. I assume he's an aggressive player, so you think he should have just folded immediately when you raised once?I'm not criticizing btw, I'm just asking.
whatever, if he thinks i am raising there as a bluff, that's good i have done my job creating a crazy image to get paid off on hands like this. but i will rarely/never bluff raise that turn, certainly not enough for his three bet shove to be profitable.

#57 Kevin Dillon

Kevin Dillon

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:24 AM

View PostMatt Dillon, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:07 AM, said:

Kevin Matt Damon. Dillon

VICTORY!!!

#58 astros11ss

astros11ss

    the brown man they love to hate

  • Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thepokerhaus
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:25 AM

View PostRhinestoneCowboy, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:24 AM, said:

If you can't take people not agreeing with you, run back to the pokerhowse.General is not one big BBV forum. It is a big BBV forum to you because you only post in (and read) the "Bkice is 1/8 in the sunday billion, watch him win or go on ****ing life tilt" threads.
then where did all the serious posters who used to post on this site a ton go?

#59 MisterB

MisterB

    I still wear big belt buckles.

  • Members
  • 4,266 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Connect I Cut...formerly. now Misssssssissippi

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:27 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 12:22 PM, said:

seriously, who are you people? if you don't want to read about bkice, don't open threads titled "bkice 1/4 in sunday mulligan on ftp" it seems pretty damn simple to me
Don't tase me, bro. But BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHMisterB hearts using first person, too. Who are we???WE ARE MARSHALL
QUOTE(JoeyJoJo @ Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007, 7:21 PM) View Post
MisterB - Tired of getting b-bombed? Well now you can return the favor! With MisterB in the calendar, you'll have at least 30 days to practice your technique. A vote for MisterB is a vote for big belt buckles everywhere.

#60 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

    I'm Fu*king RodReynolds!!

  • Members
  • 7,189 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:27 AM

View Postastros11ss, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:23 AM, said:

what? i was trying to put it in terms you might relate to since clearly the amount of money at stake is leading you to completely irrational conclusions.
Are you trying to take the amount of money out of the equation, or are you trying to increase the bad beat by taking the amount of money into consideration. Pick a side...
QUOTE(Shimmering Wang @ Monday, January 1st, 2007, 1:49 PM) View Post
"I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."
Wang


QUOTE(astros11ss @ Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:00 AM) View Post
i fucking got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life fucking tilt


QUOTE(Bizzle @ Thursday, March 27th, 2008, 11:12 AM) View Post
Shaving your legs feels really good





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users