• Please log in to reply
1142 replies to this topic

#21 MisterB

MisterB

I still wear big belt buckles.

• Members
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:36 AM

POLL TIME!This may be my new favorite thread of all time. BKICeabitch. Go cry to someone else. Don't ever, ever, come crying about finishing 4th because of a bad beat. Grow up kiddo. I would take Chrinestone in a fight all day anyway. I'll let him handle his own lightwork
QUOTE(JoeyJoJo @ Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007, 7:21 PM) View Post
MisterB - Tired of getting b-bombed? Well now you can return the favor! With MisterB in the calendar, you'll have at least 30 days to practice your technique. A vote for MisterB is a vote for big belt buckles everywhere.

#22 no not baxter

no not baxter

[PITZ]

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:36 AM

View PostThePhoenix88, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:30 AM, said:

BKice is no not baxter right?
hi

View Postalbasuna, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:25 AM, said:

The thing is some of us don't make anywhere near what you make so when you say you're on life tilt with money in the bank and a very healthy roll it makes us feel like donkeys.It's almost like if i were to go to a poor country bring a gourmet meal in the street and eat the chicken and spit it out and yell to everyone that it taste like crap.I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it in that way but I think thats why the other dude made that comment.
The Rhinestone Cowboy comment is the same type of comments I have been getting recently too when I have been bitching about bad beats even tho i just had 5 figure scores. I mean, astros said it is all relative with his $20 and 2k argument, but I do not even believe that is the case. When you are playing for a shitload of money and you get really close and get a ridiculous bad beat put on you of course you are going to be really mad. Yes, you just made a very nice sum of money, but you could havee made a lot more money if you didn't run so bad.

View PostRhinestoneCowboy, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:25 AM, said:

Think about YOUR words. You are coming to a forum where most people play in 20 dollar tournaments all the time. If one of us were to make 10 grand by final tabling a bunch of tournaments in a week, I don't think we would be on "fucking life tilt". We would be happy that we were LUCKY enough (I'm sure you never sucked out in any of those tournaments...wait a sec I saw the hand histories I think you did).Go back to your pokerhaus where RAB and friends will suck on your balls.
Lol

#23 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:39 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:36 AM, said:

The Rhinestone Cowboy comment is the same type of comments I have been getting recently too when I have been bitching about bad beats even tho i just had 5 figure scores. I mean, astros said it is all relative with his $20 and 2k argument, but I do not even believe that is the case. When you are playing for a shitload of money and you get really close and get a ridiculous bad beat put on you of course you are going to be really mad. Yes, you just made a very nice sum of money, but you could havee made a lot more money if you didn't run so bad.
Difference seems to be is that you don't act like a whiny 5 yr old bitch when you explain it.
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#24 no not baxter

no not baxter

[PITZ]

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:41 AM

View PostMisterB, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:36 AM, said:

POLL TIME!This may be my new favorite thread of all time. BKICeabitch. Go cry to someone else. Don't ever, ever, come crying about finishing 4th because of a bad beat. Grow up kiddo. I would take Chrinestone in a fight all day anyway. I'll let him handle his own lightwork
have you played for this amount of $ before?If so, well maybe you are stronger than some of us.If not, well you have no idea how depressing it is getting it in good and getting bad beated for this amount of $.You say do not cry about finishing 4th because of a bad beat? Well, I think a lot more realistic people would "cry" about finishing 4th because of a bad beat then 1293. You are that close to the big bucks and then it just does not happen.

#25 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:42 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM, said:

HU for ROLLZZ!
FYP;)
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#26 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

I'm Fu*king RodReynolds!!

• Members
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:52 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:36 AM, said:

hiThe Rhinestone Cowboy comment is the same type of comments I have been getting recently too when I have been bitching about bad beats even tho i just had 5 figure scores. I mean, astros said it is all relative with his $20 and 2k argument, but I do not even believe that is the case. When you are playing for a shitload of money and you get really close and get a ridiculous bad beat put on you of course you are going to be really mad. Yes, you just made a very nice sum of money, but you could havee made a lot more money if you didn't run so bad.Lol
Run so bad? I can't speak for his last 2 tourneys but I know that he had some rediculous suckouts when he was winning the past week. I'm not going to go back and look it up, but I'm pretty sure one of his FT's he would've barely cashed if not for a couple 3-4 outters.Variance is a bitch, and he saw both sides on his way to all those 5 figure cashes. It would be amazing if one of you hot shots would show some humility when cashing like this, instead of whining about what could have been...
QUOTE(Shimmering Wang @ Monday, January 1st, 2007, 1:49 PM) View Post
"I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."
Wang

QUOTE(astros11ss @ Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:00 AM) View Post
i fucking got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life fucking tilt

QUOTE(Bizzle @ Thursday, March 27th, 2008, 11:12 AM) View Post
Shaving your legs feels really good

#27 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

• Members
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:53 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 10:41 AM, said:

1. have you played for this amount of $ before?2. If so, well maybe you are stronger than some of us.3. If not, well you have no idea how depressing it is getting it in good and getting bad beated for this amount of $.You say do not cry about finishing 4th because of a bad beat? Well, I think a lot more realistic people would "cry" about finishing 4th because of a bad beat then 1293. You are that close to the big bucks and then it just does not happen.
1. I have2. Don't turn this into a dick waving contest, you're just proving my point further3. What about getting it in bad and sucking out for that $?
Wang

i fucking got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life fucking tilt

#28 MisterB

MisterB

• Members
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:00 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM, said:

have you played for this amount of $ before?If so, well maybe you are stronger than some of us.If not, well you have no idea how depressing it is getting it in good and getting bad beated for this amount of $.You say do not cry about finishing 4th because of a bad beat? Well, I think a lot more realistic people would "cry" about finishing 4th because of a bad beat then 1293. You are that close to the big bucks and then it just does not happen.
No, I haven't and probably never will. And this is exactly why. You guys both do nothing but play tons and tons of poker right? I mean, that's all you do for your income? So you play enough to know it goes both ways, right? I mean, obviously it sucks when it happens. But to whine like he did after "chopping" a pot to a two outer? It's incredulous to think you would bring stakes into it. Oh I play for more money than you so you would have no idea what it means. Asinine. The man split a pot, what happened after that? He went on "Life ****ing tilt" and finished 4th. Sorry JT, cry me a river. Is it a lot of money, yes. Did he bb people to even get there? yes. Is it right to whine like a 5 year old 12 hours later after winning 100k+ in one week, apparently. "But it could have been MORE!!" please. But don't mind me, I don't play the stakes you do. Because that seems to be all that matters.
MisterB - Tired of getting b-bombed? Well now you can return the favor! With MisterB in the calendar, you'll have at least 30 days to practice your technique. A vote for MisterB is a vote for big belt buckles everywhere.

#29 irishguy

irishguy

Your weakness is disgusting to me.

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:00 AM

Congrats bkice on your run lately. Anything but first no matter the money is frustrating at my levels as well as yours I assume and I don't think you get to that level by being okay with 4th but good job none the less.
gmanshade owes me $500: Since July 6th, 2009 and counting.....

#30 Canary3

Canary3

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:short handed pot limit omaha

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:01 AM

dang. after this bk will post even less on this site.
You can get free stuff just for signing up for an online poker room http://www.pokersource.com/?rc=whatsupma3

#31 gatortom64

gatortom64

Turning the beast around!!!

• Members
  • 6,328 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Fishing
  • Favorite Poker Game:All

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:02 AM

The lottery is $100 million. You just got 5 numbers and missed the 6th by 1 number. You win 100K. How happy are you?

Johnny Chan shaking hands with a legend.

http://www.facebook.com/thomas.dyer1

gatortom64: too bad I folded my 46, I woulda banked
gatortom64: but I am no Harrison Gimbel

#32 MisterB

MisterB

• Members
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:03 AM

View Postgatortom64, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 12:02 PM, said:

The lottery is $100 million. You just got 5 numbers and missed the 6th by 1 number. You win 100K. How happy are you?
Life fucking tilt pissed, man!

#33 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

• Members
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:04 AM

View Postgatortom64, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM, said:

I'm on fucking life tilt.edit: damnit
Wang

#34 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

View Postgatortom64, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 12:02 PM, said:

Uhhh, let me think about this.... ummmmm, wait...I won a $100K? I am pretty happy. I might be upset for a few minutes, maybe a half hour, but 12 hours later I am getting my bills lined up and happy about being debt free. What I won't do is a cry about it. I won't tell you that you suck and have no right talking to me because you only play the $.50 lottery when I play the $5.
Steve,

#35 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

View Postgatortom64, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM, said:

Pretty damn happy considering most of the time you don't win anything, and if you do, it's $2.
-Kurt

#36 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

• Members
  • 14,322 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:05 AM

View Postgatortom64, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 9:02 AM, said:

happy enough to get wasted and buy a cottage?or happy enough to take a trip around the world for 6 months and buy a new car?orNot happy because I'd rather win noting if i cant win everything?i'm confused.P.S. Nice run Andy, I run super cold in tournaments right now, so cash games keep me sane. GL

#37 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

• Members
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

View PostCanary3, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 11:01 AM, said:

dang. after this bk will post even less on this site.
I'm pretty sure he only posts when people are cheering him on when he is at a FT, so I don't think we would be missing much...Edit: This may sound more harsh than it was intended, but I'm pretty sure any general posting is now done by him at the pokerhouse.
Wang

#38 Matt_Damon

Matt_Damon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Apples

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

Matt Damon.

#39 Canary3

Canary3

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:short handed pot limit omaha

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:08 AM

View PostRhinestoneCowboy, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 8:07 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure he only posts when people are cheering him on when he is at a FT, so I don't think we would be missing much...
These days thats pretty much it. But he used to post here all the time and contribute a great deal to strat.
You can get free stuff just for signing up for an online poker room http://www.pokersource.com/?rc=whatsupma3

#40 Matt Dillon

Matt Dillon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:13 AM

View PostMatt_Damon, on Monday, September 24th, 2007, 8:07 AM, said:

Matt DamonDillon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users