The Offical Smasharoo, Please Come Home Thread!

So, now that Redpill has returned to us, after long hiatus.. (and might I add.. thank god!)http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry2118156I was thinking, now if only smasharoo would come back. Some of you newer members may not remember him, or ever seen his posts, but Smasharoo was the early king of FCP.. for the longest time he had by far the most posts, like thousands more than the next guy (eventually he was passed up by Kdawg, then I believe Renae, who may still be the reigning Queen of Post count, I'm not certain). But not only was he a prolific poster, he was the freaking funniest poster ever. He was witty, he was mean, he was brilliant, he was egotistical. He was the best, and it wasn't even close. Not only that, but he had really great strat advice. Well, I don't knew if he ever even lurks here anymore. I Don't know if any of you out there no him in real life.. but.. Smash, we need you back! We miss you! I know things got weird with Marion, but she's long gone from here, and no one cares! We need you back, Smash! Please, come home!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the notion. And just to stir the hornets nest, I would love for Clay Aiken to join this thread and make a heartfelt plea for Smasharoo to come back. Wonderful!

So, now that Redpill has returned to us, after long hiatus.. (and might I add.. thank god!)http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry2118156I was thinking, now if only smasharoo would come back. Some of you newer members may not remember him, or ever seen his posts, but Smasharoo was the early king of FCP.. for the longest time he had by far the most posts, like thousands more than the next guy (eventually he was passed up by Kdawg, then I believe Renae, who may still be the reigning Queen of Post count, I'm not certain). But not only was he a prolific poster, he was the freaking funniest poster ever. He was witty, he was mean, he was brilliant, he was egotistical. He was the best, and it wasn't even close. Not only that, but he had really great strat advice. Well, I don't knew if he ever even lurks here anymore. I Don't know if any of you out there no him in real life.. but.. Smash, we need you back! We miss you! I know things got weird with Marion, but she's long gone from here, and no one cares! We need you back, Smash! Please, come home!
Dude, you make a lot of posts......js
I second the notion.
I third it.(You forgot to mention he was hung like a stallion)
I remember the days of him threatening to leave but always returning to grace us with his presence.What happened between him and Marion?
the hooked up in real life, wackiness ensued.. I don't know all the details.. they both pretty much stopped coming on here when they hooked up in RL.

i liked smash, too. i will also ship $2 on ftp to the first person who can link to where smash flamed someone by giving that long story of "draw an x on the floor, do this, do that, pull the string," etc. if you don't know what i'm talking about, you can't win. so there. but that shit was funny.

Good Luck
Did you and smash ever get into it, BG? He was a staunch liberal, and way more arrogant and condescending about it than me.. I would imagine there were fireworks, but I don't remember there being.
that post right there is why smash was just the man.. his flames were so hilarious and creative.. he would just headshot after headshot randoms in gen pop. man, I loved him.
have $5. that's the minimum, and i LOLed so it was worth it.smash was also a much better player than a lot of people give him credit for these days. i played with him a few times, and i was pretty impressed with his LHE play.
have $5. that's the minimum, and i LOLed so it was worth it.smash was also a much better player than a lot of people give him credit for these days. i played with him a few times, and i was pretty impressed with his LHE play.
Yeah, rumor was from what Marion said he wasn't the high roller he claimed to be.. but who cares? I thought his strat advice was really really good most of the time, albeit quite tight.oh, and thanks alot! My pleasure..
Did you and smash ever get into it, BG? He was a staunch liberal, and way more arrogant and condescending about it than me.. I would imagine there were fireworks, but I don't remember there being.
No, very rarely crossed paths.But this is a good time to point out that it is now confirmed he was largely a fraud, lying about himself etc.AND a staunch liberal :club: They often go hand in hand :DHow you doing checky?
So you're saying he's a closet....democrat?No, let's not get into a which politician is scummier, they all are as a rule. It would be much harder to have a which one is cleaner challenge.
So you're saying he's a closet....democrat?No, let's not get into a which politician is scummier, they all are as a rule. It would be much harder to have a which one is cleaner challenge.
LOL I don't want to get into that war either, but I couldn't resist when you posted that..
No, very rarely crossed paths.But this is a good time to point out that it is now confirmed he was largely a fraud, lying about himself etc.AND a staunch liberal :club: They often go hand in hand :DHow you doing checky?
i'd rather be a lying liberal than a closeted conservative. lying is fun. sexual repression is, uh, not.how are YOU doing, sir? feeling, uh, satisfied, in your present relationship? :D