#41 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 4:54 PM, said:

clearly
I enjoyed our little flame war today, Ron.. Clearly our detante was a bad idea.. I was a complete fag got for suggesting it ( no offense).
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#42 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

i started reading the thread...but then just stopped
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#43 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 33,013 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:08 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 8:57 PM, said:

I enjoyed our little flame war today, Ron.. Clearly our detante was a bad idea.. I was a complete fag got for suggesting it ( no offense).
I enjoyed the peace. I guess your Bush and I'm a fag Dem. Oh well
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#44 wsox8

wsox8

trying to break even at LIFE

• Members
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:cheese, apple juice, raisins

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:11 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 7:10 PM, said:

sorry, I guess I just have class in regards to sports and cheering. I don't rub losses in my friends faces. I don't call my buddies up when their team gets scored on. Just not me. Buuuut, you sir, can eat me.
Really? That is one of the reasons you watch sports. To root for your team and against your rivals and people in your conference. Maybe you are the odd man out. I have no clue.

#45 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

• Members
  • 33,013 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:16 PM

View Postwsox8, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 9:11 PM, said:

Really? That is one of the reasons you watch sports. To root for your team and against your rivals and people in your conference. Maybe you are the odd man out. I have no clue.
meh, I'm just not the guy that calls my oppenent and rubs stuff in. Maybe its from playing sports in HS and college. I try not to show up my opponents or talk junk. Just not me. I take the win in stride, be classy and quiet. No gloating. Gloating is for low brow people. and yes, I get that I'm Ron_Mexico, the guy that makes gay jokes and all kinds of low brow humor. Just different thinking when it comes to sports as opposed to humor. Again, my opinion, doesn't have to be everyones. I subscribe to the Barry Sanders/Ladanian Tomlinson theory as opposed the the Terrell Owens/Chad Johnson theory.

#46 wsox8

wsox8

• Members
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:32 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 8:16 PM, said:

meh, I'm just not the guy that calls my oppenent and rubs stuff in. Maybe its from playing sports in HS and college. I try not to show up my opponents or talk junk. Just not me. I take the win in stride, be classy and quiet. No gloating. Gloating is for low brow people. and yes, I get that I'm Ron_Mexico, the guy that makes gay jokes and all kinds of low brow humor. Just different thinking when it comes to sports as opposed to humor. Again, my opinion, doesn't have to be everyones. I subscribe to the Barry Sanders/Ladanian Tomlinson theory as opposed the the Terrell Owens/Chad Johnson theory.
I understand that attitude and I like it when I'm playing sports but when I'm rooting for a team I root a different way. I find it enjoyable to root against my team's rivals and I just see it as a competition and "all in good fun". I definitely see what you are talking about when you are playing though.

#47 FoxwoodsPro

FoxwoodsPro

FCPs Black Sheep

• Members
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:34 PM

this threads gheybigmcdonk rylands butt buddy (cool)ronnie old man with a worthless life so i'll be an obscene pervert online to be COOOLand speedz who on fcp and 2 plus 2 has like over 30k posts or some shit (obv super cool in real life)........flame war with troll on troll crime FTL...this thread just oozes coolnessoh and OP is a tool as well... (for the record)
*********KING OF GEN POP*********

#48 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:36 PM

View PostFoxwoodsPro, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 9:34 PM, said:

this threads gheybigmcdonkronnie old man with a worthless life so i'll be an obscene pervert online to be COOOLand speedz who on fcp and 2 plus 2 has like over 30k posts or some shit........flame war with troll on troll crime FTL...
Shouldnt you be endangering lives right now? Run along little lady.
Spoiler

#49 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:39 PM

Any of you pussies ever even play football?Lord. It's my team and I have less sand in my vag.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#50 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

• Members
  • 33,013 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

usually, I refuse to entertain the resident moron, but the irony is delicious. FWP calling me a loser when I actually have a good job, make a good living and have a real life, and he stalks people online and on AIM trying to be their friends, all the while, being a degenerate drunk that serves no purpose to society. Just odd.

#51 FoxwoodsPro

FoxwoodsPro

FCPs Black Sheep

• Members
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:41 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 5:39 PM, said:

Any of you pussies ever even play football?Lord. It's my team and I have less sand in my vag.
10 years ship

#52 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

• Members
  • 33,013 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:43 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 9:39 PM, said:

yes, in college, and I'm not really that invested, I was more defending Zimm and Speedz, and fighting with BGM, as usual

View PostFoxwoodsPro, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 9:41 PM, said:

10 years ship
no, pee wee don't count

#53 RodReynolds

RodReynolds

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • Interests:SPF 15 sunblock

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:43 PM

Overall, the performances by many FCP stalwarts in this thread can be described as abysmal at best. What started as some lighthearted ribbing from one friend to another regarding an upset in some sort of sporting event or cooking contest quickly took a turn for the worse. Speedz, high on fumes and being tormented by the demons that inhabit many a jew (now on a rotating basis, due to their shear numbers. Which I for one think is super!), unleashed his fury towards his unsuspecting opponent. Opponent shot back! Ron_Mexico, sensing a friend was in trouble, said some things which to the common observer might appear as "borderline retarded". Luckily for everyone, BigD was able to step in to provide a sense of normalcy in a chaotic thread that most had given up on. Accusing Ron_Mexico of being a big ole' vagina, Ron_Mexico shot back! Never one to back down from a fight, Ron claimed he had class and bravely took the moral high ground. BigD disagreed with Ron's stance? Ron_Mexico made a self-defeating argument about the lines between real life and internet life. BigD noticed this! RodReynolds stopped reading the thread and thought, hmmm, I haven't been praised in sometime. This seems like the spot for me to jump in. But do I have the balls to insult Ron_Mexico, one of FCP's finest? RodReynolds said yes, yes I do have those balls. Send.

#54 wsox8

wsox8

• Members
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 8:39 PM, said:

flag football.. that count? :club:

#55 FoxwoodsPro

FoxwoodsPro

FCPs Black Sheep

• Members
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 5:40 PM, said:

usually, I refuse to entertain the resident moron, but the irony is delicious. FWP calling me a loser when I actually have a good job, make a good living and have a real life, and he stalks people online and on AIM trying to be there friends, all the while, being a degenerate drunk that serves no purpose to society. Just odd.
Lol I IMd you once to tell youto ****off while I was drunk.....Dude your a pathetic old man....you obv have serious issues to have this persona on an internet POKER forum given your age.....its really quite sad man..and I to have a degree, good management job so umm ya....and ya I like to drink....and im not drunk now I said my peaceback to my Gen Pop kingdom...

#56 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

• Members
  • 33,013 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

View PostRodReynolds, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 9:43 PM, said:

Rambling
And to think, I gave you credit for a ground floor comment the other day.

View PostFoxwoodsPro, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 9:44 PM, said:

Lol I IMd you once to tell youto ****off while I was drunk.....Dude your a pathetic old man....you obv have serious issues to have this persona on an internet POKER forum given your age.....its really quite sad man..and I to have a degree, good management job so umm ya....and ya I like to drink....and im not drunk now I said my peaceback to my Gen Pop kingdom...
University of Phoenix?Just die, please. I only wish your mother got that abortion that your dad pushed for.

#57 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

View PostRodReynolds, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 6:43 PM, said:

Send.
I chuckled.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#58 wsox8

wsox8

• Members
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Ron_Mexico, wsox8, RodReynolds, Zach6668, pauld22don't lock please

#59 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 6:48 PM, said:

And to think, I gave you credit for a ground floor comment the other day.University of Phoenix?
I have a friend who is soon to "gratuate" from the University of Phoenix.I had to stifle my laughter and urge to mock when she sort of talked about it with pride.

#60 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

View PostFoxwoodsPro, on Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 5:34 PM, said:

this threads gheybigmcdonk rylands butt buddy (cool)ronnie old man with a worthless life so i'll be an obscene pervert online to be COOOLand speedz who on fcp and 2 plus 2 has like over 30k posts or some shit (obv super cool in real life)........flame war with troll on troll crime FTL...this thread just oozes coolnessoh and OP is a tool as well... (for the record)
Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users