F C P Dynasty League

It's a 3-division, 12-team keeper league with 26-man rosters.Total Starters: 8 Number of Starting QBs: 1 Number of Starting RBs: 2-3 Number of Starting WRs: 2-3 Number of Starting TEs: 1-2 Number of Starting PKs: 1 Here is how the scoring works:fantasyfootballscoringsl6.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my team.mfplain.jpgJackson, Tarvaris MIN QBManning, Peyton IND QBQuinn, Brady CLE QB ®Droughns, Reuben NYG RBJones, Kevin DET RBLeonard, Brian STL RB ®Lundy, Wali HOU RBParker, Willie PIT RBPortis, Clinton WAS RBWhite, LenDale TEN RBWynn, DeShawn GBP RB ®Baskett, Hank PHI WRBowe, Dwayne KCC WR ®Colston, Marques NOS WREdwards, Braylon CLE WRGinn Jr., Ted MIA WR ®Parker, Samie KCC WRSmith, Steve NYG WR ®Clark, Dallas IND TEPatrick, Ben ARI TE ®Shockey, Jeremy NYG TECrosby, Mason GBP PK ®Elam, Jason DEN PKMedlock, Justin KCC PK ® Taxi SquadRowe, Jeff CIN QB ®Milner, Martrez ATL TE ®

Nice team monkey, maybe in 5 years. Are half your guys rookies? Have you tried setting a lineup yet, because I can't find enough guys on your team worth playing. Can't wait to play you.

Nice team monkey, maybe in 5 years. Are half your guys rookies? Have you tried setting a lineup yet, because I can't find enough guys on your team worth playing. Can't wait to play you.
I hear Peyton Manning may get a start or two.
Yeah, you have a decent QB. Now 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex, they are?
Parker, Willie PIT RBPortis, Clinton WAS RBColston, Marques NOS WRbraylon edwards and samie parker I'm not sold on. But, others might disagree. Not horrible options for second wideout. He can platoon the flex spot.considering he drafted a QB early (I would highly assume this) his RB selection isn't that bad. Top 10 guy and a potential top 10 guy if he can bounce back this year.
Parker, Willie PIT RBPortis, Clinton WAS RBColston, Marques NOS WRbraylon edwards and samie parker = horrible options for second wideout and the flex spot.considering he drafted a QB early (I would highly assume this) his RB selection isn't that bad. Top 10 guy and a potential top 10 guy if he can bounce back this year.
FYPFor the record, while Kitna is certainly not Peyton Manning, my 2nd wideout is Lee Evans. My flex is a choice of Donald Driver or Laverneous Coles. Should make up the difference and then some. But that's why we play the game. Bring it on!

Samie Parker - 249th overall pick.Edwards is good for about 1100 yards and 6 TDs this season. Book it. Lee Evans will put up about the same yardage as Edwards with maybe a couple more TDs. I'm confident that the difference between Manning and Kitna will more than make up for those 2 extra TDs. Plus Colston and Edwards are young and improving while Driver and Coles are on the downside; and this is a keeper league.Also, I like LenDale White (RB) as a sleeper pick in TEN. See you Week 1!

To be fair, I stole all of digitalmonkeys good picks just before he could take them. So my team is the r0x0r.

My team...which should rock next year...hopefully this year if my RBs have similar stats to last year.QBBeck, John MIA ®Cutler, Jay DENFavre, Brett GBPRBBarber, Marion DALBradshaw, Ahmad NYG ®Bush, Michael OAK ®Darby, Kenneth TBB ®Jones-Drew, Maurice JACPeterson, Adrian MIN ®Snelling, Jason ATL ®Turner, Michael SDCWRHester, Devin CHIHill, Jason SFO ®Holt, Torry STLJackson, Vincent SDCJones, Jacoby HOU ®Jones, James GBP ®Marshall, Brandon DENPerry, Tab CINWalker, Mike JAC ®TEDavis, Vernon SFOScheffler, Tony DENTroupe, Ben TENKNugent, Mike NYJTaxi SquadEdwards, Trent BUF QB ®Young, Selvin DEN RBThat's starters of:CutlerPetersonMJDMBIIIHoltJackson (or Marshall if he does well)DavisNugentI think on DMs team, Edwards will have close to the same type of stats Colston will.As for Evans...1/2 of his TDs and 1/5 of his yards will come from one game...he's sooooo inconsistent.

Keep an eye on Sammie Parker, there is talk on local sports radio here in Kansas City that there is a chance he may not even make the final roster. Right now I think he is listed as the #2 WR but I'm not real sold on it. Besides, that is actually #3 behind Gonzalez, and H. Edwards I think would like to run about 45 times and throw about 15 passes a game.

Read 'em and Weep Boys...behold the team to contend with for years to come!!! :PQBMatt Leinart AZThe 'other' Manning NYG Kellen Clemens NYJCleo Lemon MIARBWillis McGahee BALCedric Benson da bearsDeuce N'AwlinsTatum Bell DETMike Anderson BALVernand Morency GBSammy Morris NEThomas Clayton SFWRDeion Branch SEAReggie Wayne INDDevery Henderson NOMike Furrey DETDomenik Hixon DENA. Randle El WASBryant Johnson AZTELJ Smith sideline ughDavid Martin MIAJeff King CARKOlindo Mare NOJeff Wilkins STLStill 1 empty spot on roster(lol not sure how I managed that)

Read 'em and Weep Boys...behold the team to contend with for years to come!!! :PQBMatt Leinart AZThe 'other' Manning NYG Kellen Clemens NYJCleo Lemon MIARBWillis McGahee BALCedric Benson da bearsDeuce N'AwlinsTatum Bell DETMike Anderson BALVernand Morency GBSammy Morris NEThomas Clayton SFWRDeion Branch SEAReggie Wayne INDDevery Henderson NOMike Furrey DETDomenik Hixon DENA. Randle El WASBryant Johnson AZTELJ Smith sideline ughDavid Martin MIAJeff King CARKOlindo Mare NOJeff Wilkins STLStill 1 empty spot on roster(lol not sure how I managed that)
And just where the hell have you been missy?

Obv, you guys didnt draft RBs that can catch. Its a big Disadvantage when each reception is worth 1 pt...also most ur receivers will get 60 catches max...good luck

My team - I figure 3 or 4 titles per decade sounds about rightCarr, David CAR QB Delhomme, Jake CAR QB Young, Vince TEN QB Rodgers, Aaron GBP QBChatman, Jesse MIA RB Davenport, Najeh PIT RB Henry, Travis DEN RB Jackson, Brandon GBP RB ® Jackson, Steven STL RB Norwood, Jerious ATL RB Sapp, Cecil DEN RB Curtis, Kevin PHI WR Davis, Craig SDC WR ® Givens, David TEN WR Holmes, Santonio PIT WR Jennings, Greg GBP WR Johnson, Andre HOU WR Moss, Sinorice NYG WR Northcutt, Dennis JAC WR Walter, Kevin HOU WR Williams, Roydell TEN WR Miller, Zach OAK TE ® Watson, Ben NEP TE Celek, Brent PHI TE ®Akers, David PHI PK Nedney, Joe SFO PK

• 2 weeks later...
Samie Parker - 249th overall pick.Edwards is good for about 1100 yards and 6 TDs this season. Book it. Lee Evans will put up about the same yardage as Edwards with maybe a couple more TDs. I'm confident that the difference between Manning and Kitna will more than make up for those 2 extra TDs. Plus Colston and Edwards are young and improving while Driver and Coles are on the downside; and this is a keeper league.Also, I like LenDale White (RB) as a sleeper pick in TEN. See you Week 1!
Just bumping this for fun. I backed up my smack talk, having the game won already with 2 more players on Monday. The difference between Manning and Kitna was...Kitna's rushing yards which made him score fractionally better than Manning. Wide receivers? Other than Evans, who joined the whole Buffalo offense in not showing up, all me, with Coles and S. Smith crushing Colston and Edwards.Better luck next time, monkey.
Just bumping this for fun. I backed up my smack talk, having the game won already with 2 more players on Monday. The difference between Manning and Kitna was...Kitna's rushing yards which made him score fractionally better than Manning. Wide receivers? Other than Evans, who joined the whole Buffalo offense in not showing up, all me, with Coles and S. Smith crushing Colston and Edwards.Better luck next time, monkey.
Manning 29.52Kitna 29.26New math?---------------------------------------------------And I'm happy with a few of my players. As it stands I would have demolished the other two teams in our division.
Manning 29.52Kitna 29.26New math?---------------------------------------------------And I'm happy with a few of my players. As it stands I would have demolished the other two teams in our division.
but it's such a soft division! :-)
OK, I guess Manning is better than Kitna. However, they must have made an adjustment to the passing yards after I checked, because that was not Kitna's total. Either that or I can't read.
Yoda 94.56digitalmonkey 103.22:)
Too bad we didn't play each other :-P I am 1-0, what are you? Oh good. I'll slap you around just like in baseball! (We play this week so let the trash talking begin)

I'll admit, Im a lucksackOut of the 12 teams, in terms of points, I was 10th, meaning i scored higher than 2 people.I played one of those 2 in Week 1.....and the other in Week 2 :club: