Jump to content


Captians Team Reports For 8/12


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 gilbertology

gilbertology

    o0o

  • Members
  • 2,262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MD

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

View PostYoda, on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007, 5:23 PM, said:

Winner take all this time, yea baby yeaaaa!!!! :)flyingdonkey (theredbucket) is collecting for team flying a-holes.
shipped
Fully loaded satellites
will conquer nothing but our minds

#22 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

    Mexican Transformers

  • Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

View Postcheckymcfold, on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007, 12:54 PM, said:

i spaced and took all my mobneys off stars for a while. can i shipples on ftp? if not no problem, i'll just take me a day to get it back on stars.
If you need to ship on Tilt that's fine. Whenever you get a chance.flyingdonkey21

#23 Yoda

Yoda

    FCP Superstars Champion, Jedi Master & Lesbian Connoisseur

  • Members
  • 5,824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raleigh, NC

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:15 AM

I must say i'm pretty disappointed in some of the owners overall. It is Wednesday and we still don't have everything wrapped up. I don't know who hasn't finished their reports and who hasn't paid their $50 - but it hasn't all happened yet and that's kind of ridiculous.In the future I think the $50 each needs to be collected before the draft - or they don't draft. Can we wrap this shit up!?


[15:06] <Jan99> go J E T S

#24 timwakefield

timwakefield

    I haven't got the time time

  • Members
  • 14,413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boston
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

View PostYoda, on Wednesday, August 15th, 2007, 5:15 AM, said:

I must say i'm pretty disappointed in some of the owners overall. It is Wednesday and we still don't have everything wrapped up. I don't know who hasn't finished their reports and who hasn't paid their $50 - but it hasn't all happened yet and that's kind of ridiculous.In the future I think the $50 each needs to be collected before the draft - or they don't draft. Can we wrap this shit up!?
Maybe a list of who has and who has not paid would help those people pay uppppppp. I think I paid, like 95% sure. Yes?
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#25 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

    Mexican Transformers

  • Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

View Posttimwakefield, on Wednesday, August 15th, 2007, 4:54 PM, said:

Maybe a list of who has and who has not paid would help those people pay uppppppp. I think I paid, like 95% sure. Yes?
You only sent me $50 it was $500 a team... Why are you trying to scam us!?!?!?!?! :club:

#26 ObeyTheDog

ObeyTheDog

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 731 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:54 AM

I shipped $50 to flyingdonkey21 on Full Tilt.And all kidding aside, yoda, I'm sorry I disappointed you. I'll try to coordinate my life around settling prop bets in less than a few days next time. :rolleyes:A suggestion for future weeks, if it's not pre-collected, there should be a PM sent to each team captain from the individual winner with their correctly listed screen name(s) and location so the wrong person isn't shipped. I specifically asked on Sunday for someone to email/PM me when the winner was determined because I would be away for a few days, and still got nothing, so I dug around the thread and found the info listed here.

It's hard to choose from just one. ~Walt Disney

#27 Yoda

Yoda

    FCP Superstars Champion, Jedi Master & Lesbian Connoisseur

  • Members
  • 5,824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raleigh, NC

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:05 AM

View PostObeyTheDog, on Thursday, August 16th, 2007, 5:54 AM, said:

I shipped $50 to flyingdonkey21 on Full Tilt.And all kidding aside, yoda, I'm sorry I disappointed you. I'll try to coordinate my life around settling prop bets in less than a few days next time. :rolleyes:A suggestion for future weeks, if it's not pre-collected, there should be a PM sent to each team captain from the individual winner with their correctly listed screen name(s) and location so the wrong person isn't shipped. I specifically asked on Sunday for someone to email/PM me when the winner was determined because I would be away for a few days, and still got nothing, so I dug around the thread and found the info listed here.
It's fine I know you aren't a guy who is going to stiff anyone and we didn't make a big deal of it on public forums via calling people out or anything. It's just very frustrating to have to hunt people down. This has to be better organized to work :club:


[15:06] <Jan99> go J E T S

#28 ObeyTheDog

ObeyTheDog

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 731 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:51 PM

View PostYoda, on Thursday, August 16th, 2007, 7:05 AM, said:

It's fine I know you aren't a guy who is going to stiff anyone and we didn't make a big deal of it on public forums via calling people out or anything. It's just very frustrating to have to hunt people down. This has to be better organized to work :club:
Ya I hear ya, but people shouldn't be called out on here unless they've been ignoring PM's. Seriously, give everyone a courtesy of a PM and things will usually work out. To read crap on a public thread like people are hiding, in my team thread nonetheless, is out of line, especially with the PM's I sent on Sunday asking for a PM with the winner's information, but to the person who I thought was actually organizing this! And I still never received the winner's official information. I had to "trust" the full tilt name posted on here was the correct one.What's worse...not sending the $50 right away, or sending the $50 to the wrong person? Ok, end rant, need a better system obv.

It's hard to choose from just one. ~Walt Disney

#29 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

    Mexican Transformers

  • Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:28 PM

View PostObeyTheDog, on Thursday, August 16th, 2007, 3:51 PM, said:

Ya I hear ya, but people shouldn't be called out on here unless they've been ignoring PM's. Seriously, give everyone a courtesy of a PM and things will usually work out. To read crap on a public thread like people are hiding, in my team thread nonetheless, is out of line, especially with the PM's I sent on Sunday asking for a PM with the winner's information, but to the person who I thought was actually organizing this! And I still never received the winner's official information. I had to "trust" the full tilt name posted on here was the correct one.What's worse...not sending the $50 right away, or sending the $50 to the wrong person? Ok, end rant, need a better system obv.
You wanna fight or what? Shiiiiiiiiiiiit

#30 Yoda

Yoda

    FCP Superstars Champion, Jedi Master & Lesbian Connoisseur

  • Members
  • 5,824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raleigh, NC

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:36 PM

I just want to also say Flyingdonkey told me he sent out PM's - If he didn't then my bad. Donkey you doucheface, you told me to come here and slander people and break some knee caps! I hope you at least asked them first!


[15:06] <Jan99> go J E T S

#31 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

    Mexican Transformers

  • Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

View PostYoda, on Thursday, August 16th, 2007, 4:36 PM, said:

I just want to also say Flyingdonkey told me he sent out PM's - If he didn't then my bad. Donkey you doucheface, you told me to come here and slander people and break some knee caps! I hope you at least asked them first!
I'll kick your ass Yoda! Obey, we never meant to make it look like you scammed us. We were just talking trash... I apologize if we made it seem that way. I know it could damage your rep on here and I am very very sorry. $50 bucks obviously is not life changing money for us to get angry about.

#32 albasuna

albasuna

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 824 posts
  • Location:Shadow Moses
  • Favorite Poker Game:Turbotized Unlimited Hold'em! Baby!

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:25 AM

this thread needs more sundayhundredgrandaments.obv a beg post for a stake into the tourny.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users