Least Number Of Chips To Come Back An Win A Sng

Congratulations, sir.Since this is a brag post I don't assume you are planning on starting a discussion on other peoples low comeback wins and therefore will no share that while I do not remember how low I was, I do know that I have been <100 chips and come back and won.But you aren't asking that, are you?

Congratulations, sir.Since this is a brag post I don't assume you are planning on starting a discussion on other peoples low comeback wins and therefore will no share that while I do not remember how low I was, I do know that I have been <100 chips and come back and won.But you aren't asking that, are you?
Feel free to share.
Feel free to share.
Thanks, don't mind if I do.I too have been <100 chips and come back and won. I do not remember the exact number, but I too have shared in this joyous feat with you.Congratulations once again.
Thanks, don't mind if I do.I too have been <100 chips and come back and won. I do not remember the exact number, but I too have shared in this joyous feat with you.Congratulations once again.
Nice.

Congrats!I just went from quadrupling to 5700 Chips on the second hand in a $6 Turbo 9-man SNG to busting out 5th due to some unbelievable luckboxing by my opponents.Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh am I the only person that runs good on Stars but gets shellacked on Full Tilt?

There used to be some little poker saying about this kind of thing, but I can't remember it right now...somethingabout an armchair and a pretzel... no, that's not it..... a couch and a peanut... bah, forget it.

There used to be some little poker saying about this kind of thing, but I can't remember it right now...somethingabout an armchair and a pretzel... no, that's not it..... a couch and a peanut... bah, forget it.
coke and rum?gin and tonic?

Not quite the same thing but I had 2 $5 chips left in a 10/20 LH live game once and ended up cashing out 2 racks ($1000)

I came back from 386 chips with blinds of 400 800 one day to make a final table in an mtt.I've also came back from 86 chips in level 1 to win a freeroll on jetset in the good ol days when my 83 offsuit flopped a full the very next hand. 1500 ppl I think.And just to warn you I think ryland is typing a post.

My best comeback was when I was down to exactly 50 chips at 25/50 blinds in a STT, but I don't remember if I won it in the end or just made it into the money - still I was very happy about the outcome in the end. :Dedit: I've seen more impressive comebacks by other players though, once a guy at my table was down to 40 or so on the bubble of a STT with 100/200 blinds and ended up taking it down...

And just to warn you I think ryland is typing a post.
I was waiting for his highly anticipated post, then was gonna go to bed and now he didnt even post. I will sleep 4 min later now because of this debacle.

I prefer not to suck at poker and get shortstacked and have to luckbox back in to win.I once went HU in a 9 man SNG on stars with a CL of 13485:15. That's 999:1 for those counting at home. Serious bubble pwnage there.

About a year and a half ago, $20 HU SNG, I had 13 chips, other guy had 2987... I won!It was totally ridiculous, cos the blinds were 25/50 and I was all in automatically for the next few hands, and about 3 or 4 after that until I could afford to fold. But I just couldn't lose any hands, lol.

Just to ruin the party, you all realize that coming back from the small a stack doesn't mean you're super awesome; just that you got really, really lucky, right? Right.
This guy's a genius.
Just to ruin the party, you all realize that coming back from the small a stack doesn't mean you're super awesome; just that you got really, really lucky, right? Right.
So what? It's also a really, really nice feeling to successfully fight back from a seemingly hopeless situation.

Best live comeback for me...In my first hand in a 2-5nl game, I lost $295 of my $300 buyin. Next hand, I throw my $5 chip in with pocket eights, win and have $30 something. Next hand, all in preflop with AQ, win and have around $120. Ten hours later, cashed out with $1400.I was a chimp in a chair.

zomgz! a pok3r wiz3rd!

well this was not me but about a week ago an opponant at a 20$ tourney on full tilt, (about 150 entrants) he was down to 360-380 chips at 100 200 with say 40 ppl to go!he had like random luck, big hands everything... well he came back and we ended up heads up.... he 2 outed my twice and won it... was not fun. but yeh that was definatly a sick sick sick sick comeback. he took like 800$ to my 500$ just for being a dam luckbox.

I was down to my very last chip.. I kid you not.. I had already got up from the table, and started to walk away, when Dolly yells at me " Hey jack, you still got a chip left" and by golly, I did. I was all in 8 of the next 9 hands, and I came back to win that darn thing!.... wait a second.. that wasn't me.. that was Jack "treetop" straus, and that wasn't a sit n go, it was the world series of poker... hmmm got confused there for a second. .I sometimes start to hallucinate I'm Jack Strauss when reading God Awful threads..I really shoudl get that checked out.

i've been down 7700-300 HU with 60-120 blinds and come back... best i can remember on my part... obviously i was lucky to pick up a couple hands here and there from that point

I think I explained that in the OP.