• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Stealth Beagle

Stealth Beagle

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

Just wanted to explain why I was sitting out, which I would never do. Forgive the cross-post from general but here is what happened:Out in 3455, QQ<66.And that's not even the worst beat I took. About 10 minutes before the break my power went out completely. My laptop battery is ****ed so I have no options but to hope the power kicks back in before or during the break. It didn't. Finally I call a buddy and get him to log on in time to double me up before I get blinded off. Eventually I get back in after I've lost around 30-40 minutes of game time. I'm pissed, not knowing if things could have been different.Sorry I didn't cash for the Doughboys. I hope I get another shot.And I know...BBFIDTS.

#42 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

Baking up Tasty Delights

• Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

d'oh sorry to hear that beagle, gg and thanks for playing

#43 Stealth Beagle

Stealth Beagle

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the stake and the shot. I'm tilted because I just know I could have at least cashed if not for the god damn power outage.So this was my first one...is there a fresh draft from scratch every week?

#44 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

Baking up Tasty Delights

• Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

View PostStealth Beagle, on Sunday, August 12th, 2007, 5:33 PM, said:

Thanks for the stake and the shot. I'm tilted because I just know I could have at least cashed if not for the god damn power outage.So this was my first one...is there a fresh draft from scratch every week?
I believe so, could be wrong though this is my first one as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users