Jump to content


Team Doughboys


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:02 PM

YAY IM OUT KK<AA ALL IN PFIM NOW 3/4 TILTEDPS GL GUYS PLS WIN

#22 Waffles2003

Waffles2003

    **Here We Go**

  • Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • Location:This is the Place
  • Interests:Omaha H/L, Fantasy Sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

fyi, still in , GL ALL
d(*.*)b

#23 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

yay waffles

#24 cubbybri

cubbybri

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 704 posts
  • Location:London, Canada
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey Football, Reading, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'Em

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

Wish I could say I was still in for the team. My trips got beat by a river flush. I'm sorry I could not pull through for ya Jeet, thank you for the opportunity. I think Waffles will pull through for ya.

#25 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:15 PM

gg cubby

#26 Waffles2003

Waffles2003

    **Here We Go**

  • Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • Location:This is the Place
  • Interests:Omaha H/L, Fantasy Sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

3850 first break, who else is still in?
d(*.*)b

#27 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

ccmcc33 still in in addition to you two, but he's been sitting out...still feelin good!

#28 Acid_Knight

Acid_Knight

    I'm what's left. I'm what's right.

  • Members
  • 9,292 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Favorite Poker Game:You vs Me. Cagematch.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

This wasn't you, was it Cubby?Dealt to Acid_Knight [Kh Qh]Nino24: folds carsonchad87: raises 200 to 250imcanadian5: folds FatStack: folds sharktci: folds fuzzback: folds ajaction: folds dawnkiller: folds Acid_Knight: calls 200*** FLOP *** [Jh 7c Kd]Acid_Knight: checks carsonchad87: bets 350Acid_Knight: calls 350*** TURN *** [Jh 7c Kd] [Ah]Acid_Knight: checks carsonchad87: checks *** RIVER *** [Jh 7c Kd Ah] [6h]Acid_Knight: bets 450carsonchad87: raises 2485 to 2935 and is all-inAcid_Knight: calls 685 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***carsonchad87: shows [Ad As] (three of a kind, Aces)Acid_Knight: shows [Kh Qh] (a flush, Ace high)Acid_Knight collected 3495 from pot:)6450 at first break

#29 Waffles2003

Waffles2003

    **Here We Go**

  • Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • Location:This is the Place
  • Interests:Omaha H/L, Fantasy Sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

lol, donkament:PokerStars Game #11451647306: Tournament #57262281, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2007/08/12 - 16:38:38 (ET)Table '57262281 564' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: arnaldoa (1840 in chips) is sitting outSeat 2: RtrnofdaKK's (3835 in chips) Seat 3: Waffles2003 (3800 in chips) Seat 4: Bobbi C 711 (11065 in chips) Seat 5: MrTamal (14710 in chips) Seat 6: Aces QT (6410 in chips) Seat 7: wlwghw (5230 in chips) Seat 8: DonkeyDOC (3255 in chips) Seat 9: dbattis2 (1605 in chips) is sitting outarnaldoa: posts the ante 25RtrnofdaKK's: posts the ante 25Waffles2003: posts the ante 25Bobbi C 711: posts the ante 25MrTamal: posts the ante 25Aces QT: posts the ante 25wlwghw: posts the ante 25DonkeyDOC: posts the ante 25dbattis2: posts the ante 25dbattis2: posts small blind 150arnaldoa: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Waffles2003 [Kd Ad]RtrnofdaKK's: folds Waffles2003: raises 900 to 1200Bobbi C 711: folds MrTamal: calls 1200Aces QT: folds wlwghw: folds DonkeyDOC: folds dbattis2: folds arnaldoa: folds *** FLOP *** [7c Ah 8h]Waffles2003: bets 2575 and is all-inMrTamal: calls 2575*** TURN *** [7c Ah 8h] [6s]*** RIVER *** [7c Ah 8h 6s] [4c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Waffles2003: shows [Kd Ad] (a pair of Aces)MrTamal: shows [Th Td] (a pair of Tens)Waffles2003 collected 8225 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8225 | Rake 0 Board [7c Ah 8h 6s 4c]Seat 1: arnaldoa (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: RtrnofdaKK's folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Waffles2003 showed [Kd Ad] and won (8225) with a pair of AcesSeat 4: Bobbi C 711 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: MrTamal showed [Th Td] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 6: Aces QT folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: wlwghw folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: DonkeyDOC (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: dbattis2 (small blind) folded before Flop
d(*.*)b

#30 cubbybri

cubbybri

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 704 posts
  • Location:London, Canada
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey Football, Reading, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'Em

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

View PostAcid_Knight, on Sunday, August 12th, 2007, 4:34 PM, said:

This wasn't you, was it Cubby?Dealt to Acid_Knight [Kh Qh]Nino24: folds carsonchad87: raises 200 to 250imcanadian5: folds FatStack: folds sharktci: folds fuzzback: folds ajaction: folds dawnkiller: folds Acid_Knight: calls 200*** FLOP *** [Jh 7c Kd]Acid_Knight: checks carsonchad87: bets 350Acid_Knight: calls 350*** TURN *** [Jh 7c Kd] [Ah]Acid_Knight: checks carsonchad87: checks *** RIVER *** [Jh 7c Kd Ah] [6h]Acid_Knight: bets 450carsonchad87: raises 2485 to 2935 and is all-inAcid_Knight: calls 685 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***carsonchad87: shows [Ad As] (three of a kind, Aces)Acid_Knight: shows [Kh Qh] (a flush, Ace high)Acid_Knight collected 3495 from pot:)6450 at first break
No not II limped with limpers with QJQxx(2diamonds)bet 3/4 pot called by villainQxxQ on turn(2 diamonds)Here I should have just pushed but bet about 60% pot instead.Diamond came on river, of course villain pushes and I gave myself 4-1 to make call here.Retro, should have pushed turn, although that may not have changed outcome of this hand(lots of chasing)and I thought I had a lot hands I'm ahead of here that I didn't want to scare away but c'est la vie.Your hand, no way I'm checking that turn.Acid, I don't think I would have slowed up on turn against you in your hand.

#31 cubbybri

cubbybri

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 704 posts
  • Location:London, Canada
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey Football, Reading, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'Em

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

View PostWaffles2003, on Sunday, August 12th, 2007, 4:40 PM, said:

lol, donkament:PokerStars Game #11451647306: Tournament #57262281, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2007/08/12 - 16:38:38 (ET)Table '57262281 564' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: arnaldoa (1840 in chips) is sitting outSeat 2: RtrnofdaKK's (3835 in chips) Seat 3: Waffles2003 (3800 in chips) Seat 4: Bobbi C 711 (11065 in chips) Seat 5: MrTamal (14710 in chips) Seat 6: Aces QT (6410 in chips) Seat 7: wlwghw (5230 in chips) Seat 8: DonkeyDOC (3255 in chips) Seat 9: dbattis2 (1605 in chips) is sitting outarnaldoa: posts the ante 25RtrnofdaKK's: posts the ante 25Waffles2003: posts the ante 25Bobbi C 711: posts the ante 25MrTamal: posts the ante 25Aces QT: posts the ante 25wlwghw: posts the ante 25DonkeyDOC: posts the ante 25dbattis2: posts the ante 25dbattis2: posts small blind 150arnaldoa: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Waffles2003 [Kd Ad]RtrnofdaKK's: folds Waffles2003: raises 900 to 1200Bobbi C 711: folds MrTamal: calls 1200Aces QT: folds wlwghw: folds DonkeyDOC: folds dbattis2: folds arnaldoa: folds *** FLOP *** [7c Ah 8h]Waffles2003: bets 2575 and is all-inMrTamal: calls 2575*** TURN *** [7c Ah 8h] [6s]*** RIVER *** [7c Ah 8h 6s] [4c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Waffles2003: shows [Kd Ad] (a pair of Aces)MrTamal: shows [Th Td] (a pair of Tens)Waffles2003 collected 8225 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8225 | Rake 0 Board [7c Ah 8h 6s 4c]Seat 1: arnaldoa (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: RtrnofdaKK's folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Waffles2003 showed [Kd Ad] and won (8225) with a pair of AcesSeat 4: Bobbi C 711 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: MrTamal showed [Th Td] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 6: Aces QT folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: wlwghw folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: DonkeyDOC (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: dbattis2 (small blind) folded before Flop
SWEET, keep it up.

#32 Acid_Knight

Acid_Knight

    I'm what's left. I'm what's right.

  • Members
  • 9,292 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Favorite Poker Game:You vs Me. Cagematch.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:47 PM

View Postcubbybri, on Sunday, August 12th, 2007, 1:44 PM, said:

Acid, I don't think I would have slowed up on turn against you in your hand.
I was gonna CRAI on the turn. He didn't bet, so I couldn't do it.

#33 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

office_post: raises 1200 to 1800Acid_Knight: raises 1905 to 3705 and is all-incaptain biff: folds Rudolfsen: folds jimbooboo has returnedoffice_post: folds Acid_Knight collected 4950 froLOL

#34 Waffles2003

Waffles2003

    **Here We Go**

  • Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • Location:This is the Place
  • Interests:Omaha H/L, Fantasy Sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:03 PM

i am out, typical pokerstars BS - thanks for the opportunityPokerStars Game #11452061312: Tournament #57262281, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2007/08/12 - 17:01:21 (ET)Table '57262281 860' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: ATO.VIP (2465 in chips) Seat 2: Newberg (5753 in chips) Seat 3: slywon (6855 in chips) Seat 4: 3$verde$3 (14090 in chips) Seat 5: Waffles2003 (3825 in chips) Seat 6: swissman420 (15283 in chips) Seat 7: RUBBLE1 (5030 in chips) Seat 8: BobAg2547 (2605 in chips) Seat 9: Bennibo22 (16605 in chips) ATO.VIP: posts the ante 50Newberg: posts the ante 50slywon: posts the ante 503$verde$3: posts the ante 50Waffles2003: posts the ante 50swissman420: posts the ante 50RUBBLE1: posts the ante 50BobAg2547: posts the ante 50Bennibo22: posts the ante 50Waffles2003: posts small blind 300swissman420: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Waffles2003 [Tc Jc]RUBBLE1: calls 600BobAg2547: folds Bennibo22: calls 600ATO.VIP: folds Newberg: folds slywon: folds 3$verde$3: folds Waffles2003: calls 300swissman420: checks *** FLOP *** [Js Jd 8d]Waffles2003: bets 1200swissman420: folds RUBBLE1: folds Bennibo22: calls 1200*** TURN *** [Js Jd 8d] [Qd]Waffles2003: bets 1200Bennibo22: raises 3000 to 4200Waffles2003: calls 775 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [Js Jd 8d Qd] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***Waffles2003: shows [Tc Jc] (three of a kind, Jacks)Bennibo22: shows [Ad 5d] (a flush, Ace high)Bennibo22 collected 9200 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 9200 | Rake 0 Board [Js Jd 8d Qd Kc]Seat 1: ATO.VIP folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Newberg folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: slywon folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: 3$verde$3 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Waffles2003 (small blind) showed [Tc Jc] and lost with three of a kind, JacksSeat 6: swissman420 (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 7: RUBBLE1 folded on the FlopSeat 8: BobAg2547 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Bennibo22 showed [Ad 5d] and won (9200) with a flush, Ace high
d(*.*)b

#35 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

d'oh, gg waffles

#36 lunarphase

lunarphase

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

just not my day this turbo bs just made me play one on full tilt of course i'm up against AK and flop comes 10 9 he pushes with all my outs i call brick brick f'n bull chit anyone got somethin to drink or smoke u can lend me

#37 lunarphase

lunarphase

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

forgot to mention i had QJ there

#38 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

View Postlunarphase, on Sunday, August 12th, 2007, 5:08 PM, said:

just not my day this turbo bs just made me play one on full tilt of course i'm up against AK and flop comes 10 9 he pushes with all my outs i call brick brick f'n bull chit anyone got somethin to drink or smoke u can lend me
:club: :D :D :D

#39 Acid_Knight

Acid_Knight

    I'm what's left. I'm what's right.

  • Members
  • 9,292 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Favorite Poker Game:You vs Me. Cagematch.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

Dealt to Acid_Knight [As Ac]captain biff: folds Acid_Knight said, "you kidding?"p-taler: folds crazepoker: folds Acid_Knight said, "oh sh1t, i better win"MadRiverRob: folds chrille1887: folds POKERVOTZE69: folds Hagrid: folds office_post: calls 500Acid_Knight: raises 1500 to 2500office_post: calls 1500*** FLOP *** [Qh Th Kd]office_post: checks Acid_Knight: bets 5429 and is all-inoffice_post: calls 5429Acid_Knight said, ":SLDKFJSD:F"*** TURN *** [Qh Th Kd] [9d]*** RIVER *** [Qh Th Kd 9d] [Ts]*** SHOW DOWN ***office_post: shows [Td Ks] (a full house, Tens full of Kings)Acid_Knight: shows [As Ac] (two pair, Aces and Tens)Acid_Knight said, ":KSDFJ:LSKDJ"office_post collected 16758 from potHOW COME HE GETS TO IMPROVE HIS HAD WITH A 4 OUTER AND I CAN'T HIT MY 12 OUTER ON THE RIVER!?!?!?!Another bubble-ish finish in the big poker classic.

#40 PoppinFresh

PoppinFresh

    Baking up Tasty Delights

  • Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

that hand tilted me, gg




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users