125 replies to this topic

#1 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,614 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:00 AM

T dna4ever (old hickory) - Tim R4T Kuge (Holland) - Tim R3T Jadaki (WDM) - Tim R7T BigDMcGee (Lincoln) - Tim R6T tealsea76 (FCP Regina) - Tim R9T qyayqi (regina fcp) NO STAKE - Tim R2T ChrisE225 (Brisbane) - tim R10T krupnugz (Pittsburgh) NO STAKE - - Tim R8T fitzinabox (zanesville) - Tim R5T gobears (los gatos) NO STAKE - TimIt's pretty obvious that with this team we will win this week by a landslide. GG other teams.

#2 Kuge

Kuge

One false move I'll take ya down...

• Members
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

View Postdna4ever, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 2:00 PM, said:

T dna4ever (old hickory) - Tim R4T Kuge (Holland) - Tim R3T Jadaki (WDM) - Tim R7T BigDMcGee (Lincoln) - Tim R6T tealsea76 (FCP Regina) - Tim R9T qyayqi (regina fcp) NO STAKE - Tim R2T ChrisE225 (Brisbane) - tim R10T krupnugz (Pittsburgh) NO STAKE - - Tim R8T fitzinabox (zanesville) - Tim R5T gobears (los gatos) NO STAKE - TimIt's pretty obvious that with this team we will win this week by a landslide. GG other teams.
Obv
I fucking hate that "I Love College" song. So I made a parody Music Video!!
I Hate College (Click you bastards!)

For you nerds out there, I have a free anime stream site. It's very new but any support will help, we hope to be the anime guru kings in the not-so-distant future!

#3 TB17

TB17

Running all over your shit

• Members
  • 8,930 posts
  • Interests:TP/MM
  • Favorite Poker Game:2 Flop PLO.

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:52 AM

Who are these donks?
Goodbye FCP.

#4 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,413 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:08 AM

No no, it's just 'Team Wakefield.' Or something better if anybody wants.Post in this thread just to anounce that you plan to play and if you were a person who is NO STAKE, and then I'll ship the $11s out. Also, here's my idea: everybody on the team agrees to share some % (10-20?) of their winnings with the team if they make the final table. So let's say it's 10% and I staked you - then you would give me 50%, and we would each give 10% to be divided among the team.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#5 Kuge

Kuge

One false move I'll take ya down...

• Members
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:20 AM

View Posttimwakefield, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 3:08 PM, said:

No no, it's just 'Team Wakefield.' Or something better if anybody wants.Post in this thread just to anounce that you plan to play and if you were a person who is NO STAKE, and then I'll ship the $11s out. Also, here's my idea: everybody on the team agrees to share some % (10-20?) of their winnings with the team if they make the final table. So let's say it's 10% and I staked you - then you would give me 50%, and we would each give 10% to be divided among the team.
I don't mind the 10% shared with the team at all.But don't you think it will be kind of confusing? Do we share the profits before or after we give the profits to you first.Example:I win $1000 (stake agreement is 50/50 no stakeback).So does $500 go to you, then $100 is split among the team?Or $500 to you, and then $50 goes to the team since only $500 will be left out of the winnings since it's shipped back to you?
I fucking hate that "I Love College" song. So I made a parody Music Video!!
I Hate College (Click you bastards!)

For you nerds out there, I have a free anime stream site. It's very new but any support will help, we hope to be the anime guru kings in the not-so-distant future!

#6 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:27 AM

View PostKuge, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 11:20 AM, said:

I don't mind the 10% shared with the team at all.But don't you think it will be kind of confusing? Do we share the profits before or after we give the profits to you first.Example:I win $1000 (stake agreement is 50/50 no stakeback).So does $500 go to you, then $100 is split among the team?Or $500 to you, and then $50 goes to the team since only $500 will be left out of the winnings since it's shipped back to you?
Eh I can figure out all the math if when it happens, but you would basically just ship me 45% and ship like 1% to each team member (10% total).
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?

#7 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

I can't believe DNA went before me, I crushed him in this week HORSE tourney.

#8 qyayqi

qyayqi

ketchup is murder.

• Members
  • 5,676 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:17 PM

no stake. reporting for duty. i'm pretty sure we're the only team with a mod; if things are close, dna can start renaming or closing their team threads to put them all on tilt.
qyayqi
railing 101 video

crush their dreams like aluminum cans.
then take them in for recycling.
5 cents a dream, man.

#9 gobears

gobears

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,096 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

no stake required - the 10% idea if someone final tables the tourney is fine with me
Work to live, don't live to work - Todd Harrison

#10 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,614 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

View Postqyayqi, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 4:17 PM, said:

no stake. reporting for duty. i'm pretty sure we're the only team with a mod; if things are close, dna can start renaming or closing their team threads to put them all on tilt.
for sure, we'll tear them up. if you guys are not above outright cheating i can even change their stats and posts. we got this thing locked! SW ofcourse

#11 weishan14

weishan14

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Interests:Watching poker, painting, reading, playing with Grandkids
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

View Postdna4ever, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 2:25 PM, said:

for sure, we'll tear them up. if you guys are not above outright cheating i can even change their stats and posts. we got this thing locked! SW ofcourse
Hey, FCP Info Bob is my friend, and Matt is too -- I'll have to forward this 'info' to them for insurance here. Don't make me call DN - I hate being a tattle-tail, guys, but I'll do it if I have to!! :club:
Weishan

#12 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,614 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:41 PM

View Postweishan14, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 4:32 PM, said:

Hey, FCP Info Bob is my friend, and Matt is too -- I'll have to forward this 'info' to them for insurance here. Don't make me call DN - I hate being a tattle-tail, guys, but I'll do it if I have to!! :club:
LOL The SW warning meant sarcasm warning ofcourse. I would never actually do it, just making a joke kind sir.

#13 weishan14

weishan14

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Interests:Watching poker, painting, reading, playing with Grandkids
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

View Postdna4ever, on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 2:41 PM, said:

LOL The SW warning meant sarcasm warning ofcourse. I would never actually do it, just making a joke kind sir.
:club: As long as you know what you're up against. We have a little pull here. I'll be keeping an eye on you :D PS: Saw SW - thought mine was apparent enough to not need one. PSS: I think I would prefer 'kind lady' to 'kind sir' - but then no need to be formal
Weishan

#14 tealsea

tealsea

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:anything as long as it's NOT freaking limit

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:58 PM

checking ini need stakeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee10% of FT cashes sounds good
I have a very assertive way. It's wake up, move your ass, or piss off home.
Gordon Ramsay

#15 krup24

krup24

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:50 AM

One final table for sure out of this groupTeam Name: The Knuckleballerz?
Give me a paper and pen so I can write about my life of sin. A couple bottles of gin in case I don't get in.
-2Pac

#16 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:24 AM

I'm down with the 10% of FT too.And I'll take the stake.

#17 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,614 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:37 AM

View PostJadaki, on Friday, August 10th, 2007, 9:24 AM, said:

I'm down with the 10% of FT too.And I'll take the stake.
ditto

#18 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Cool, just waiting on a few more people to check in. I'll PM them if I can figure out who everybody is :club: .

#19 Chris E

Chris E

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Interests:Kickboxing, 80s Music & Poker.
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Texas Hold-em

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

Hello, sorry I'm late I wanted to make a grand entrance you see. Ok so the real reason is as I know I'm a newb I didn't think I had a chance in hell at getting picked. But, while I may be new I have read TOP and the whole HOH series so you at least know that I'm taking it seriously. I will do my best sir :club: I'm fine with the 10% thing too, and I'd love a steaky :D
'I'm Adolf ****ing Hitler, bitch!'

#20 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:09 AM

Ok cool, I think we're still missing a couple people but I'll try to find them. I'll send out the stakes sometime later on today probably. I'll post here when I do. Note: By accepting this stake you are agreeing to pay me 50% of any winnings you have this tourney. Legal mumbo jumbo :club: .Also it sounds like everybody is cool with sharing 10% of any final table winnings with the team. If you AREN'T ok with this then that's fine and you won't be included, but please say so. We're so gonna win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users