Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:06 PM
Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:00 PM
Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:40 PM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:48 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:16 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:03 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:10 AM
- Winning trip to Vegas - will be there for 4 days playing mostly 1/2 NL. I'd like to profit $500 or better to cover the cost of the tripNice thought but it was a combo of 2 days of bad play followed by 2 days of running bad. Lost 1200 at 1/2 NL. Competition at MGM was MUCH tougher than in the past but still should have been beatable.
- Profit $400 at NL $50 six max - need $600 profit to make me a lifetime winning player but don't know that I can erase all that this monthI'm allowed to ignore massive tilt spewing sessions right? Without two horrid tilt days I made a decent profit. With the two horrid tilt days I ended down about 160. Also played some .5/1 NL and booked a tiny profit of 40 over about 1,100 hands. I don't quite have the roll for 100 NL and made a few scared plays. Overall I enjoyed it more than the 50 NL but I need to get my roll up more and become a lifetime winning player at 50 NL before I move up.
- Profit $300 at SH LHE 1/2 and move up to 2/4 if the bankroll allows+180 at 1/2 on 2K hands. Didn't move to 2/4 at all.
- Play on average 2 hours a day but play without also reading forums/email/watching videos/etc. My biggest leak is not paying attention to the table.I'm still playing more hours with less concentration. I find it easier to concentrate when I'm playing higher. Generally playing one table. Still something to work on.
- Spend more time in strategy and less time in general. smile.gifSpent a bit more time in strat but still need to keep moving in this direction.
Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:19 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:01 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:15 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:15 AM
Full Tilt: RyanPriceDotCa
Party Poker: Jeanco_ca
Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:29 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:11 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:19 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:45 AM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:18 PM
- Take over #1 online MTT player in Alabama not just on the Monthly board but also the Sliding board.
- Stick to MTTs and STTs until I get my BR back up over $20k.
- Be ranked #1 MTT player in Alabama.I had the lead in this pretty early, fell back to second for a little while, and then recaptured it with about a week to go. Unfortunately, some jackass passed me by stringing together several +$2k scores in the last few days of the month to hop ahead of me. I think I may have barely passed him last night with time counting down on the month, but it'll take a few days to see if the results will be counted.
- Have a profitable month while figuring out what the hell I'm doing wrong in cash games.Profitable month eventually got downgraded to "avoiding my worst month ever". I continued to run kind of bad in cash games. On the month, I was down $13.5k in them. I'm still not clear why that's happening, so I mostly steered clear of them (particularly SHNL) for the last part of the month. I'm somewhat resigned to being a tournament donk for a while...I'm just too profitable there lately for me to avoid it. I made $8k in them in July.
Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:17 PM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:21 PM
Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:42 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users