Jump to content


Team Damaulers


  • Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 Gallo

Gallo

    I'm not JC

  • Members
  • 9,662 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Favorite Poker Game:unlimited hold 'em

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:53 PM

Ok, we don't have a thread from our Mighty GM. We don't have bounties, last longers, we don't have any other prop bets but we do have one thing...HEART!! :club: We gotta lotta heart!! Yeah, that's my statement and I'm sticking to it.Plus we got an owner who's pwning every MTT on FTP and Stars!!!That's all I got.Vick12's MaulersCaptain - Damauler12(Montgomery (IL))WKTSWAY (FCP Shakopee)Royal_Tour (FCP)GalloFX (Chicago)bleacherbum3 (Hoffman Estates)Tuckerbucket(FCP)cubbybri (London)juggalo41729 (combs)
QUOTE (no not baxter @ Monday, February 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya srsly why not just make a 2 hour dinner break so ppl can go to outback and get a fkn bloomin onion


For rakeback at:
FTP, BoDog, UB, Absolute, Cake

2008 Neg-O TOC NL Champion

#2 AAsnake88

AAsnake88

    relax...this won't hurt a bit

  • Members
  • 4,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central FL

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:59 PM

View PostGallo, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 4:53 PM, said:

Ok, we don't have a thread from our Mighty GM. We don't have bounties, last longers, we don't have any other prop bets but we do have one thing...HEART!! :club: We gotta lotta heart!! Yeah, that's my statement and I'm sticking to it.Plus we got an owner who's pwning every MTT on FTP and Stars!!!That's all I got.
Too busy to make threads obv.
QUOTE (Jordan @ Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this month can suck my left nut. need to not play when so tilted and wanting to stab a pumpkin

#3 Vick12

Vick12

    GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

  • Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montgomery, IL
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:17 PM

View PostAAsnake88, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 3:59 PM, said:

Too busy to make threads obv.
QFT...lol!!!!I will get some fun things together later I promise.
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"


#4 juggalo41729

juggalo41729

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:19 PM

ready and waiting for the fun.stud hi/lo freeroll on stars uh oh. Game time.
*** FLOP *** [2h 2c 2s]
ryanpratt33 bets 3,000
nah_ah calls 3,000
*** TURN *** [2h 2c 2s] [7d]
ryanpratt33 bets 9,000
ryanpratt33: u call and its all over baby
nah_ah calls 7,840, and is all in
ryanpratt33 shows [As Qc]
nah_ah shows [Ac 7s]
Uncalled bet of 1,160 returned to ryanpratt33
*** RIVER *** [2h 2c 2s 7d] [Qh]
ryanpratt33 shows a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah shows a full house, Twos full of Sevens
ryanpratt33 wins the pot (24,680) with a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah stands up
ryanpratt33 stands up

#5 juggalo41729

juggalo41729

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:57 PM

Posted ImageSomeone photoshop that and put team maulers or somethin on it.
*** FLOP *** [2h 2c 2s]
ryanpratt33 bets 3,000
nah_ah calls 3,000
*** TURN *** [2h 2c 2s] [7d]
ryanpratt33 bets 9,000
ryanpratt33: u call and its all over baby
nah_ah calls 7,840, and is all in
ryanpratt33 shows [As Qc]
nah_ah shows [Ac 7s]
Uncalled bet of 1,160 returned to ryanpratt33
*** RIVER *** [2h 2c 2s 7d] [Qh]
ryanpratt33 shows a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah shows a full house, Twos full of Sevens
ryanpratt33 wins the pot (24,680) with a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah stands up
ryanpratt33 stands up

#6 Vick12

Vick12

    GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

  • Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montgomery, IL
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:10 PM

All right....now that I see some of the bonus packages offered....here is what The Maulers will offer...BountiesBust any opposing team player - $12Bust Naismith, Yoda, or Drawing Dead - $25Bust Grinder, Zimmer, Gilbertology, or Whatarunaa - $40Bust TB17 or AAsnake88 - $75Last Longer IncentivesTop 1000 - $10Top 750 - $15Top 500 - $20Top 250 - $25Top 100 - $40Top 45 - $60Top 27 - $80Final Table - $100 (Paid to max number....so take 123rd...u get $25)Special BonusShow the Krablar down as a bluff - $10Go to Showdown w/ the Krablar and win- $10Go Bust as a 60/40 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $11Go Bust as a 75/25 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $22Go Bust as a 90/10 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $33If I think of more I will add...this will do for now!!!!Have Fun!!!
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"


#7 TB17

TB17

    Running all over your shit

  • Members
  • 8,930 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga Ontario
  • Interests:TP/MM
  • Favorite Poker Game:2 Flop PLO.

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:14 PM

lol why does everyone have a bounty on me
Goodbye FCP.

#8 juggalo41729

juggalo41729

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

I don't think showing the krablar as a bluff getting a reward is such a good idea.
*** FLOP *** [2h 2c 2s]
ryanpratt33 bets 3,000
nah_ah calls 3,000
*** TURN *** [2h 2c 2s] [7d]
ryanpratt33 bets 9,000
ryanpratt33: u call and its all over baby
nah_ah calls 7,840, and is all in
ryanpratt33 shows [As Qc]
nah_ah shows [Ac 7s]
Uncalled bet of 1,160 returned to ryanpratt33
*** RIVER *** [2h 2c 2s 7d] [Qh]
ryanpratt33 shows a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah shows a full house, Twos full of Sevens
ryanpratt33 wins the pot (24,680) with a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah stands up
ryanpratt33 stands up

#9 BellaireDrew

BellaireDrew

    starting over

  • Members
  • 2,430 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Corinth, Texas

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

View PostTB17, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 5:14 PM, said:

lol why does everyone have a bounty on me
maybe because you post hands like this.Really only you can call three barrels with AJ high Timing tells...#5 i think?PokerStars Game #11061412456: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/07/21 - 18:51:44 (ET)Table 'Bishop' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: dayninja ($447.95 in chips)Seat 2: NNICOLAS ($185 in chips)Seat 3: krasyal ($148 in chips)Seat 4: treysfull21 ($296.30 in chips)Seat 5: skat tilt ($259 in chips)Seat 6: tb17 ($205.30 in chips)skat tilt: posts small blind $1tb17: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tb17 [Ah Js]dayninja: foldsNNICOLAS: foldskrasyal: foldstreysfull21: foldsskat tilt: raises $6 to $8tb17: calls $6*** FLOP *** [4d Th 7s]skat tilt: bets $14tb17: calls $14*** TURN *** [4d Th 7s] [Tc]skat tilt: bets $34tb17: calls $34*** RIVER *** [4d Th 7s Tc] [9s]skat tilt: bets $70tb17: calls $70*** SHOW DOWN ***skat tilt: shows [5d Ac] (a pair of Tens)tb17: shows [Ah Js] (a pair of Tens - Ace+Jack kicker)tb17 collected $249 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $252 | Rake $3Board [4d Th 7s Tc 9s]Seat 1: dayninja folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: NNICOLAS folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: krasyal folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: treysfull21 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: skat tilt (small blind) showed [5d Ac] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 6: tb17 (big blind) showed [Ah Js] and won ($249) with a pair of Tens
QUOTE (cwik @ Sunday, November 16th, 2008, 1:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try balancing your range by beating her when you had a good day too.


#10 juggalo41729

juggalo41729

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

View PostBellaireDrew, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 3:23 PM, said:

maybe because you post hands like this.Really only you can call three barrels with AJ high Timing tells...#5 i think?PokerStars Game #11061412456: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/07/21 - 18:51:44 (ET)Table 'Bishop' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: dayninja ($447.95 in chips)Seat 2: NNICOLAS ($185 in chips)Seat 3: krasyal ($148 in chips)Seat 4: treysfull21 ($296.30 in chips)Seat 5: skat tilt ($259 in chips)Seat 6: tb17 ($205.30 in chips)skat tilt: posts small blind $1tb17: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tb17 [Ah Js]dayninja: foldsNNICOLAS: foldskrasyal: foldstreysfull21: foldsskat tilt: raises $6 to $8tb17: calls $6*** FLOP *** [4d Th 7s]skat tilt: bets $14tb17: calls $14*** TURN *** [4d Th 7s] [Tc]skat tilt: bets $34tb17: calls $34*** RIVER *** [4d Th 7s Tc] [9s]skat tilt: bets $70tb17: calls $70*** SHOW DOWN ***skat tilt: shows [5d Ac] (a pair of Tens)tb17: shows [Ah Js] (a pair of Tens - Ace+Jack kicker)tb17 collected $249 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $252 | Rake $3Board [4d Th 7s Tc 9s]Seat 1: dayninja folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: NNICOLAS folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: krasyal folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: treysfull21 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: skat tilt (small blind) showed [5d Ac] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 6: tb17 (big blind) showed [Ah Js] and won ($249) with a pair of Tens
Can you teach me this?
*** FLOP *** [2h 2c 2s]
ryanpratt33 bets 3,000
nah_ah calls 3,000
*** TURN *** [2h 2c 2s] [7d]
ryanpratt33 bets 9,000
ryanpratt33: u call and its all over baby
nah_ah calls 7,840, and is all in
ryanpratt33 shows [As Qc]
nah_ah shows [Ac 7s]
Uncalled bet of 1,160 returned to ryanpratt33
*** RIVER *** [2h 2c 2s 7d] [Qh]
ryanpratt33 shows a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah shows a full house, Twos full of Sevens
ryanpratt33 wins the pot (24,680) with a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah stands up
ryanpratt33 stands up

#11 Gallo

Gallo

    I'm not JC

  • Members
  • 9,662 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Favorite Poker Game:unlimited hold 'em

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:27 PM

Please lord, seat me at TB17 and AASnake's table and let me bust 'em both at the same time with the Krablar.kthxbye.
QUOTE (no not baxter @ Monday, February 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya srsly why not just make a 2 hour dinner break so ppl can go to outback and get a fkn bloomin onion


For rakeback at:
FTP, BoDog, UB, Absolute, Cake

2008 Neg-O TOC NL Champion

#12 TB17

TB17

    Running all over your shit

  • Members
  • 8,930 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga Ontario
  • Interests:TP/MM
  • Favorite Poker Game:2 Flop PLO.

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:28 PM

View PostGallo, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 3:27 PM, said:

Please lord, seat me at TB17 and AASnake's table and let me bust 'em both at the same time with the Krablar.kthxbye.
Hahah you lose because you won't say his name in glory like meeeeeeeeeeee
Goodbye FCP.

#13 FoxwoodsPro

FoxwoodsPro

    FCPs Black Sheep

  • Members
  • 3,171 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Masshole

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:31 PM

Jord4ns Donks do it for the love of the game. :club: That is all
*********KING OF GEN POP*********

#14 WKTSWAY

WKTSWAY

    Big Ten Inch

  • Members
  • 2,043 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Shakopee, MN

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:32 PM

View PostVick12, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 6:10 PM, said:

All right....now that I see some of the bonus packages offered....here is what The Maulers will offer...BountiesBust any opposing team player - $12Bust Naismith, Yoda, or Drawing Dead - $25Bust Grinder, Zimmer, Gilbertology, or Whatarunaa - $40Bust TB17 or AAsnake88 - $75Last Longer IncentivesTop 1000 - $10Top 750 - $15Top 500 - $20Top 250 - $25Top 100 - $40Top 45 - $60Top 27 - $80Final Table - $100 (Paid to max number....so take 123rd...u get $25)Special BonusShow the Krablar down as a bluff - $10Go to Showdown w/ the Krablar and win- $10Go Bust as a 60/40 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $11Go Bust as a 75/25 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $22Go Bust as a 90/10 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $33If I think of more I will add...this will do for now!!!!Have Fun!!!
Are you going to need hand histories...cause I'm sure I'll be able to show Krablar as a bluff...just to clarify, "show the Krablar down as a bluff" means down to river? or can I make them fold preflop or after the flop and show it?Looks good, hope I can get at a table with an FCPer at some point on another team and knock 'em out!
:This space for rent:

#15 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

    Mexican Transformers

  • Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

Posted Image

#16 juggalo41729

juggalo41729

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

Do you get $10 per krablar bluff shown down or can you only do it once?
*** FLOP *** [2h 2c 2s]
ryanpratt33 bets 3,000
nah_ah calls 3,000
*** TURN *** [2h 2c 2s] [7d]
ryanpratt33 bets 9,000
ryanpratt33: u call and its all over baby
nah_ah calls 7,840, and is all in
ryanpratt33 shows [As Qc]
nah_ah shows [Ac 7s]
Uncalled bet of 1,160 returned to ryanpratt33
*** RIVER *** [2h 2c 2s 7d] [Qh]
ryanpratt33 shows a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah shows a full house, Twos full of Sevens
ryanpratt33 wins the pot (24,680) with a full house, Twos full of Queens
nah_ah stands up
ryanpratt33 stands up

#17 Vick12

Vick12

    GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

  • Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montgomery, IL
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

View PostWKTSWAY, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 6:32 PM, said:

Are you going to need hand histories...cause I'm sure I'll be able to show Krablar as a bluff...just to clarify, "show the Krablar down as a bluff" means down to river? or can I make them fold preflop or after the flop and show it?
Doesn't have to hit showdown...just post a HH where they fold and u show the Krablar!

View Postjuggalo41729, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 6:40 PM, said:

Do you get $10 per krablar bluff shown down or can you only do it once?
ALLL U CAN EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"


#18 pele_br

pele_br

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 683 posts
  • Location:Sao Paulo, Brasil
  • Favorite Poker Game:6 max NL hold'em

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

View PostVick12, on Sunday, July 22nd, 2007, 12:10 AM, said:

All right....now that I see some of the bonus packages offered....here is what The Maulers will offer...BountiesBust any opposing team player - $12Bust Naismith, Yoda, or Drawing Dead - $25Bust Grinder, Zimmer, Gilbertology, or Whatarunaa - $40Bust TB17 or AAsnake88 - $75Last Longer IncentivesTop 1000 - $10Top 750 - $15Top 500 - $20Top 250 - $25Top 100 - $40Top 45 - $60Top 27 - $80Final Table - $100 (Paid to max number....so take 123rd...u get $25)Special BonusShow the Krablar down as a bluff - $10Go to Showdown w/ the Krablar and win- $10Go Bust as a 60/40 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $11Go Bust as a 75/25 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $22Go Bust as a 90/10 Fave when all the $$ goes in - $33If I think of more I will add...this will do for now!!!!Have Fun!!!
OMG this is too good... NEED TO GET IN A TEAM ASAP... many useless posts comin... I love the Krablar incentives ... :club:
Too busy to play poker......................... : (

#19 WKTSWAY

WKTSWAY

    Big Ten Inch

  • Members
  • 2,043 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Shakopee, MN

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

View PostVick12, on Saturday, July 21st, 2007, 6:43 PM, said:

Doesn't have to hit showdown...just post a HH where they fold and u show the Krablar!ALLL U CAN EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!
:This space for rent:

#20 Freddec

Freddec

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,970 posts
  • Location:ATLANTA
  • Interests:poker, sports, music<br /><br />

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

weak
THIS OLD TOWN’S FILLED WITH SIN
IT’LL SWALLOW YOU IN
IF YOU’VE GOT SOME MONEY TO BURN
TAKE IT HOME, RIGHT AWAY
YOU’VE GOT THREE YEARS TO PAY
BUT SATAN IS WAITING HIS TURN

"Sin City" Gram Parsons


freddec on Stars
freddyspades on Tilt




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users