Idea taken from another thread - guess the river card of this year's main event.$10 on Stars, I can hold $ - Ship to bdcfcp (Dutton-FCP) if you want in and I'll update the thread. Each card can obviously only be picked once.Anybody??2 :club: ---sholden3 :club: ---Gilbertology4 :club: ---jcashx36x5 :club: ---troyomac6 :club: ---sandwedge7 :heart: ---GWCGWC8 :heart: --jellyfilledace9 :club: ---bdc30T :club: ---toshJ :club: ---specbradQ :club: ---FlyingdonkeyK :club: ---davezz5A :club: ---JesterSB2 :club: ---Dms263 :D ---Nosup4u4 :D ---WhatarunAA5 :D ---babyangel6 :D ---Noflukeluke7 :) ---obizee8 :) ---Rickyg0339 :) ---zimmer4141T :icon_dance: ---dreamcrusher28J :icon_dance: ---Samhard8Q :icon_dance: ---rsmboxK :icon_dance: ---eighttablerA :icon_dance: ---bigrox2 :club: ---Moneyball163 :heart: ---cwik4 :heart: ---jamfly5 :heart: ---Cbass17246 :heart: ---Jdr9997 :heart: ---jhnyblz8 :heart: ---looshle9 :heart: ---profxavier9T :heart: ---chgocubs99J :heart: ---coesillianQ :heart: ---HblaskK :heart: ---rogerwilcoA :heart: ---Cubsfan442 :icon_dance: ---AbulletsA3 :icon_dance: ---Speedkills4 :icon_dance: ---Mashley3005 :heart: ---gobears6 :club: ---gallo7 :club: ---ol'number78 :club: ---TB179 :club: ---wktswayT :heart: ---xxeddieJ :heart: ---vvganeshavvQ :club: ---myplayisrabK :club: ---CanuckistanA :club: ---Vick12

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take 4 of clubs.I only have T$ atm, so I'll ship once I take down the Sunday Mill tonight. I'll send once I get some real $(on second thought, I'm owed $10 from the WSOP last longer thread, so once I get that I'll ship)

Heh, I love degenerate gamblers and their crazy ideas.Put me down for the A of spades.... prettiest card in the deck!Scractch that: I need to get more moneys online... i'm a maybe.

Here is the final hand (two unknown players):Button raises with Kh3dBig Blind calls with Ac3hFlop: 3c 3s QsBB checks, Button bets, BB callsTurn: JsBB bets, Button raises, BB moves all in, Button calls and has him coveredRiver: Kd$10 shipped for the Kd (AJinOK on PokerStars)

It's a scam.
Must be. I've posted here 3800 more times than you over the past three years JUST to set up this ruse to make $500. You caught me.

ill probably be in for this, im gonna meditate for an hour and figure out which card it is then bet on it

this is ****ing awesome... shipped- WhatarunAAand my first and only pick.. of the 2007 WSOP Main Event final card..... is..............................................the 4.. from the University of Diamond.

dammit someone beat me to the 4 :D and the possible 3-peat?i'll have to defend my crown with the Q :club: then.
Just lemme know if/when shipped - I'll put you on the board for now.

If we don't get 52 people, is the whole bet off? Only if the river card is not guessed?Or do we still give the mobney to whomever guesses the card correct even if we don't have 52 people?

If we don't get 52 people, is the whole bet off? Only if the river card is not guessed?Or do we still give the mobney to whomever guesses the card correct even if we don't have 52 people?
If we don't get 52 but someone guesses the card correctly, they get whatever's in the pot.If nobody guesses the right card, we'll have to figure that out. I think we'll get 52 though. Through only a few hours we're almost halfway there.