I Started A New Business Today.

Hello everyone,Just wanted to share that I started a new business and a new career today. I opened an aircraft charter company.Thanks for looking.

I got this package, ya see, and it's not really marked or anything, and it needs to get somewhere fast, and I need someone who doesn't ask a lot of questions....Congrats and gl on your new endeavor!

I got this package, ya see, and it's not really marked or anything, and it needs to get somewhere fast, and I need someone who doesn't ask a lot of questions....Congrats and gl on your new endeavor!
No questions, no problems. Label it something else and no one will know the difference. :club: Thanks.
Tritz AirWe already know where you want to go.
OMFG!!!Okay... that HAS to be about the funniest damn thing in awhile.
OMFG!!!Okay... that HAS to be about the funniest damn thing in awhile.
I'm glad I didn't post mine before he did, cause he would have shat on it.Nice work, loogie.And Tritz, congrats and good luck with the biz.
Ideally located in the central United States
You're either located in the central US or you're not. What areas you service is a different story.
get-a-way
No hyphens necessary...it's just 'getaway'.
With triple the amount of airports available to Hire for Hire
Uh, you have triple the amount of airports available to yourself?I just submitted a contact form without putting in my email or phone number and it went through even though both should be required. Also the confirmation page is hideous.Just trying to help a bit...you're looking for some pretty wealthy people to put their lives in your hands, and every minor error makes you a little less credible.
Uh, you have triple the amount of airports available to yourself?
You were correct with the first two, but this one is correct as is.Meaning, my company and other similar operators have 3 times as many available airports as your friendly neighborhood airliner.and I agree the submission page is terrible, I built the whole site by myself and I am not good enough to fix that submission page. I don't know how to make it prettier.
You were correct with the first two, but this one is correct as is.
No it isn't. Correct would be: With triple the amount of airports available to commercial airlines, avoid the frusturating hassle of airline travel and fly a charter today!edit: it's really just a bad sentence in general...but my way is more correct (though still awkward)

That's a little harsh, for not knowing me.I may not post a lot. I may not post anything you are interested in, but at least I can post it in the right area. I suggest if you don't like what I have to say don't even open my threads and just ignore me. I'll go away sooner or later. You grumpy old *******.Remember when you and I played Omaha heads up? Good times.

I was refering to the statement itself, not the sentence structure.Thank you though.
The statemenet itself is wrong.
With triple the amount of airports available to Hire for Hire
You have triple the amount of airports available to yourself? Really? You know that's physically impossible, right?You're obviously not a writer, so even if you don't understand why, you should try trusting someone who is.
The statemenet itself is wrong.You have triple the amount of airports available to yourself? Really? You know that's physically impossible, right?You're obviously not a writer, so even if you don't understand why, you should try trusting someone who is.
I think what that statement means is that since they're small planes, they can land at much smaller airports than the larger 747 type planes can, which is true since there are quite a few more small to medium airports out there vs just the large, big city ones.

I am having Deja vu... didn't you announce this a year or so ago? Or maybe I have your powers of knowing what is coming next. Anyway, congratulations.