Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:26 PM
Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:31 PM
Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:21 PM
Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:49 AM
Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:56 AM
Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:46 PM
Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:36 PM
Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:18 PM
Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:55 AM
Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:35 AM
Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:25 AM
- Get a positive ROI, at least for the month, but hopefully also "lifetime", though that expression feels like a bit of an overstatement. I started to practice 2-tabling SNG's a while ago (I'm mainly a small stakes SNG and MTT player) and my ROI has dropped quite a bit since then. However, I feel I'm slowly getting the hang of it, so I hope June will be the month where I turn the graph upwards.
- In May, I won my first $4 180-player SNG on Stars, which was quite an enjoyable experience. The main goal for June will be to keep performing well in those, say with 2 or 3 final tables.
- I recently discovered the $3+R $10.000 guaranteed tournament on Stars, and enjoy playing that one a lot. Goal for June: to finish in the money in 25% of the ones I play.
- Finish in the money in one of the Sunday tournaments here at the Paris casino. These are 80-player tournaments with the top 9 places payed; so far I've played 2 and come in 17th and 39th place. Well, I'll probably have only one chance to play in one of those in June, so this one is more like a "summer goal".
- Start lurking around a bit less, and posting on this forum a bit more. Let's see if I can get my enormous number of 5 posts up to 15.
Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:34 AM
- Winning trip to Vegas - will be there for 4 days playing mostly 1/2 NL. I'd like to profit $500 or better to cover the cost of the trip
- Profit $400 at NL $50 six max - need $600 profit to make me a lifetime winning player but don't know that I can erase all that this month
- Profit $300 at SH LHE 1/2 and move up to 2/4 if the bankroll allows
- Play on average 2 hours a day but play without also reading forums/email/watching videos/etc. My biggest leak is not paying attention to the table.
- Spend more time in strategy and less time in general.
Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:18 PM
[img]URL FOR THE IMAGE[/img]
Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:01 AM
Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:16 AM
Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:32 AM
Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:50 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users