• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TR1N1TY

TR1N1TY

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:26 PM

In the early 1970's Kenny Powers, a Canadian daredevil, attempted one of the most idiotic stunts known to humankind. Powers tried to drive a rocket-powered and winged Lincoln Continental off a massive ramp and over the mile-wide St. Lawrence River and the border between Canada and New York state. The stunt cost an estimated $1 million and resulted in ... well, you've just got to watch the video"Did I Make It ?"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9c_1175506758

"obviously pokerstars is rigged...everytime your bankroll goes up, you will go on a huge bad luck streak. but if you use good bankroll management, then when pokerstars puts a hex on you - it won't affect your bankroll that much, and they will eventually give up, since you won't have to redeposit."

#2 fighter

fighter

2009 Year of the grind

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:32 PM

I thought this was the most elaborate rick rolling ever.

#3 Yoda

Yoda

FCP Superstars Champion, Jedi Master & Lesbian Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,822 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

View PostTR1N1TY, on Saturday, June 9th, 2007, 2:26 AM, said:

In the early 1970's Kenny Powers, a Canadian daredevil, attempted one of the most idiotic stunts known to humankind. Powers tried to drive a rocket-powered and winged Lincoln Continental off a massive ramp and over the mile-wide St. Lawrence River and the border between Canada and New York state. The stunt cost an estimated $1 million and resulted in ... well, you've just got to watch the video"Did I Make It ?"
Please review the following video - http://gprime.net/fl...p/postingandyouThanks,The Management

[15:06] <Jan99> go J E T S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users