Justin Verlander Pays 3k For Chocolate Milk

Could have gone in the baseball section, yes, however this is more about the chocolaty goodness of 3k worth of milk.Tigers Pitcher Justin Verlander Paid $3,000 for a Chocolate MilkHow can a guy spend three grand for a carton of chocolate milk? No, it wasn't a room service bill from hell, it was the result of an old agreement he made with a high school buddy: "Sophmore year of high school I wanted a chocolate milk that cost 50 cents, and I didn't have the money," Verlander, 24, told Sports Illustrated. "So I said, 'How about I give you 0.1 percent of my eventual pro signing bonus if you give me 50 cents now?' He found a napkin, wrote it up, and I signed it."I forgot about it, but after I signed [with the Tigers about 6 years later], he comes over and whips out this old napkin. I'm like, oh my God! My bonus was 3-point-something million.""Was a chocolate milk worth $3,000? I want to say yes. I was parched."

"I forgot about it, but after I signed [with the Tigers about 6 years later], he comes over and whips out this old napkin. I'm like, oh my God! My bonus was 3-point-something million."
funniest part right there, lol at the kid keeping a napkin for 6 yrs then getting paid off
That's pretty smart/lucky that Verlander only said .1 percent. He easily could have said 1 percent and had to pay 30,000.
With what he's making and the memories the napkin will bring, I don't think it would be a huge deal to him.