Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:32 AM

<--- laughing audibly

#3 tobytobey

tobytobey

It's a me....Mario!

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:39 AM

What kind of tube?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageInquiring minds want to know.
What is the proper way to measure yourself against other forum members..........by Member#

#4 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,085 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:39 AM

Mine is for recreational purposes...does that count?
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#5 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007, 8:39 AM, said:

Mine is for recreational purposes...does that count?
Most definetly.I havent had a tube in my penis in years, ahh memories.
Spoiler

#6 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

I'm so scannable.

• Members
  • 13,685 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:48 AM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007, 11:44 AM, said:

Most definetly.I havent had a tube in my penis in years, ahh memories.
i have a spare.

#7 Dogpatch

Dogpatch

Smack my bitch up!

• Members
  • 5,528 posts
  • Interests:Poker, what else?
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE esp. Razz

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:50 AM

I have a tube AROUND my penis. Fleshlight FTW.
Making sure someone dies in the Dead Pool since 1989.

#8 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:31 PM

weeeeeeeeerrddd
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#9 Canuckickstan

Canuckickstan

Hugh Jorgen

• Members
  • 5,168 posts
  • Interests:Playing the Drums and riding my Bike
  • Favorite Poker Game:Skipaments !!

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

Never, ever have anything inserted into your penis. Bitch made me do the urine test afterwards. She was probably in the other room laughing her head off while I peed razor blades.
RonnieMexico23 (10:37:47 PM): call me fat agian
RonnieMexico23 (10:37:53 PM): it makes me rock hard

#10 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,584 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

not since before you were born kid
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#11 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 33,013 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

Posted Image31k poker win or this tube in your unused, still in the box penis for two months.much like AK vs QQ, its a coinflip.
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#12 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

View Posttobytobey, on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007, 12:39 PM, said:

What kind of tube?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageInquiring minds want to know.
Does it really fucking matter?
QUOTE(DinkDonk @ Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 12:40 PM) View Post
I guess this is all unnecessary rambling because Hollywood personifies something I hate about most people. He can take valuable knowledge, stare it right in the fucking face and never let a single sentence absorb into his brain.

#13 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,638 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:28 PM

From wikipedia's "Urethral Play" entry..Items used in urethral playNote: Items should usually be introduced with plenty of lubricant, typically after sterilization of the items, and with use of latex gloves or other medical precautions.Sounds - These are rigid rods typically of metal. Glass and Plexiglas rods have known to have been used as well but breakage of these can be fatal. These rods may be straight or have a slight curve to them (Van Buren Sounds), and are used for the purpose of prostate stimulation via the urethra. Each rod has a very smooth insertion end and may vary in both length and diameter. Some sounds known as "j sounds" have a curvature on the inserting end that is particularly useful for prostate stimulation. In some rare cases, longer rods or sounds can be threaded thru Cobb’s Curve and inserted all the way to the roof of a liquid filled bladder.Flexible Tubing - In most cases, this is just standard medical catheters. However, other types of tubing have been rounded on the end such that some kind of liquid is introduced into the bladder as the tubing is inserted. Known cases of tubing over one inch in diameter and/or over six feet long has been successfully inserted and removed from filled bladders. One problem with curling tubing within a filled bladder is the fact that the tubing can intertwine and create a knot that can not be removed.Rubber Toys - A wide assortment of rubber toys has been modified by Urethral Players for their enjoyment. Many consist of some kind of latex snake or worm bought from local sporting goods stores and modified with removal strings. Other smooth tipped rubber items may be found and used as well. Items entering the Unsafe Zone pass Cobb’s Curve always require some kind of removal string or method and then are still considered unsafe acts.Micro Bullets – (Note: these are not real bullets.) These items are toys that are typically very short and have removal strings or covered wire coming out one end. The 3/8” micro vibes found in adult stores have been used after being modified with a bit of glue to provide extra strength to the wire end and seal out water. The "bullets" are typically slid down the urethra with lubricant and a finger to Cobb’s Curve for use. In some cases, the user may insert a finger into the anus and slide the item deeper--even into the bladder.Here is an Sounds kit..http://www.extremere...ages/NS115z.jpghere is an electro sound..http://www.extremere...mages/MI860.jpghere is a vibrating sound http://www.extremere...-sound_113.htmlI am here to inform and educate, people....
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#14 Flushgarden

Flushgarden

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,963 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:36 PM

Does your tube carry the internets?Are we in your penis right now?Dont clog it with too many poker chips.
-Danny

#15 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

View PostFlushgarden, on Wednesday, June 6th, 2007, 9:36 PM, said:

Does your tube carry the internets?Are we in your penis right now?Dont clog it with too many poker chips.
werd...those can hurt sometimes...unless u like that
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#16 Flack_attack

Flack_attack

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:26 PM

Bump.
..and your wedding figurines, I'd melt so I could drink them in.. -Death Cab for Cutie

#17 loogie

loogie

Chopped Liver

• Members
  • 6,111 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:fun poker pics :)

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

BUMP

#18 24fanatics

24fanatics

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

Best Thread Ever :club: :D :D
I have Psychosis.......

#19 WrongWay

WrongWay

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

a year ago I had a 10 mm kidney stone blocking my uriter... tube from kidney to bladder. shockingly, not as comfortable as you might think.So, they put me under and went in through the wanker to install a stent from the kidney to the bladder to let urine pass. Upon waking up, I found this less comfortable than you may guess.So, there is a wiat list for the lythotip shock wave thing, but after 3 weeks i get it done... Few more weeks peeing grit. Another set of x-rays. Go to the office to get the stent out. Nurse takes a GIANT syringe of KY and squirts it into the uritheria.... lube so the doc can go in with a camera and grad the stent and pull it out... She then throws a clamp on the penis to make sure the KY no leak out.... OMG it hurts!!!! 5 min later doc comes in and says ... soo sad. Stone is busted up, but the fragments are still there. Time for a second lythotrip crap...So, doc gets ready to leave and I say... What about my **** full of KY.... I still have the clamp on. Oh... They take off the clamp and tell me to milk the KY out.... OMG it hurts worse coming out than going in!!!!! Then I make the mistake of having to pee. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So, I wonder out into the waiting room, literally dizzy from pain, tears wellin' in my eyes, walking cross-kneed, and flop in a chair where I writhe in the worst ****-pain imaginable for 20 min while they schedule the second lithotrip.3 more weeks of wiaitng for the shock... few more weeks peeing grit. Finally!!!!! after 3 months with a tube connecting the kidney to the bladder, I have to go back AGAIN to get the stent pulled.I don't let them fill the penis with KY until the doc says xrays are ALL CLEAR.Shockingly, it didn't hurt nearly as bad actually having the tv camera/grabbing claw thing shoved up there, and having the tube yanked out.. as peeing right after the first aborted attmept....Don't get me wrong... It was still a 15 on a scale of 1-10... But it wasn't the 142,432,937 on a scale from 1 to 10 that the pissing after the aborted attempt was.
No online gambling site will ever get a dime from me.

#20 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,413 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:23 PM

View Postloogie, on Wednesday, June 6th, 2007, 10:00 PM, said:

FYPAlso, ^^^^^ omg ouch.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users