Announcing The New Ahl Owners

The following people will be taking over an AHL team this year. Several factors went into making the decision. Ultimately, since the decision was SO close, proximity to Toronto was the deciding factor. Here are the 6:MapleLeafspokerZachGruvenJ.P.Ottawa BiatchMapleLeafs The teams you guys will take over will be announced shortly. Congrats to all and sorry to those being left out.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bink! called it 5yrs ago, championship season.

Relax buddy

Yes

The lucky son of a gun getting the best team available, the Dawgs, is none other than Zach! This was done totally randomly. You'll just have to take my word for it people, I am the commissioner after all, lol. So there we have it. You guys should log into the AHL forums and introduce yourself. If you have any problems creating an account or anything, contact me via PM here. Let the negotiations begin!

The lucky son of a gun getting the best team available, the Dawgs, is none other than Zach! This was done totally randomly. You'll just have to take my word for it people, I am the commissioner after all, lol.
You limit guys really stick together.

All the new owners please go to the AHL forum and register. Put your contact info in there, EMAIL,PHONE NUMBER etc.http://www.alternativehockeyleague.com/phpBB2/index.phpI am very happy with the choices Daniel has made and look forward to crushing all you guys .With the appointment of Dan as the new owner of the Scarborough Smugglers, I have been forced to fire him of the leader of Mustangs nation.Good luck everyone.

Daniel, and anyone else who had part in this decision,Thank you very much for the opportunity to join one of the greatest leagues going. It will only get stronger with the additions you have made, and I look forward to competing with the likes of the Thieves, M's, and others in the near future.Jay

Gosh... the AHL is so confusing, lol. I'm not even sure I can figure out my roster.One thing's for sure, someone needs to trade me a Penguin. Obv I'll overpay. :club:
Hmmm, I have Tyler Kennedy and you have Ilya Kovalchuk.I'm sure we could work something out. :DWow, and if I'm reading this right, I have 3 1st rounders, and 3 2nd rounders? I'll have to find out what pick #'s these are. And a total list of farm teams so I know who's available to draft. Geeez, gonna be busy if I want to strategize for the draft + discuss trades. I'm up for the challenge though!

Sucks to be me.Can't argue with the decisions, though, especially of the guys I know Zach, Dan, ARP and Jay are exceptional fantasy junkies and even better guys. The AHL is a better league today than they were yesturday.It is safe to assume that I would like to be on the waiting list for a future franchise Good luck all

Good group. Dan should change the whole dynamic of your league starting now. And it will be well worth it. Hopefully this means that some of the FCHL guys will get a little lax and allow me to pull some one sided trades in the near future.

Here's the unofficial draft order. I just posted it at the AHL forum but since the way the rules are worded is a bit iffy a few of the spots could be changed.1. SMOKIN' T-BIRDS 2. SMUGGLERS 3. PKDEALERS 4. BANDITS 5. LEGEND KILLERS 6. MUSTANGS 7. CANADIAN GOTHIC 8. GREASEBALLS 9. GHOSTS OF ELVIS 10. RAVAG 11. RED RAVENS 12. RUG RATS 13. SWACKERS 14. INGMEN 15. PURPLE HEARTS 16. SHOOT LOOSE 17. DAWGS 18. SCREAMIN' EAGLES 19. CHEAP THIEVES 20. THE BIG M'S

Good group. Dan should change the whole dynamic of your league starting now. And it will be well worth it. Hopefully this means that some of the FCHL guys will get a little lax and allow me to pull some one sided trades in the near future.
Hopefully this is the very last thing that will happen.

The Thieves are in major problems.Not only are the Mustangs geared to take them down, with superior hockey knowledge and expertise.But we got rid of Elliott the owner of the Rug Rats and replaced him with JP..Elliott didnt know the difference between a hockey puck and a chocolate doughnut.Also we lose Darrell and add Gruven. Gruven will actually talk to his players through the media

Congrats guys....anyone wants to wheel and deal just have a look at my roster and let me know what you're interested in. Zach, I have Fedotenko :club: