Lost on this riverVillain is a multitabling nit. How does he have the nuts here? Wouldn't TT/77/22 play differently at some point? I guess if he's truly a nit then 22/77 wouldn't raise at any point. Why would a nit value bet a worse flush on a paired board?Ultimately I let my post-it note override my logic, and I folded. Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($2.88)BB ($3.24)UTG ($1.97)MP ($2.82)Hero (Button) ($2)Preflop: Hero is Button with 5spade.gif, 8heart.gif, Aspade.gif, 9diamond.gifUTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.02, 1 fold, BB checksFlop: ($0.07) 7spade.gif, 10spade.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $0.07, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.07Turn: ($0.21) Jclub.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $0.14, UTG calls $0.14River: ($0.49) 2spade.gif(2 players)UTG bets $0.49

He check-called a pot sized bet twice. Would the nit villain do that with 2 pair or a flush draw? Which is more likely?He did limp into it. He could have 22, 77 or maybe TT. That's what happens when you limp.I would fold.

I like the flop bet and if you don't take the free card on the turn I like a full pot bet more than the 2/3 pot bet.As played I don't fold the river. Just call and say whatever.On preflop, don't let these players limp UTG on your button. Raise them!

I like the flop bet and if you don't take the free card on the turn I like a full pot bet more than the 2/3 pot bet.As played I don't fold the river. Just call and say whatever.On preflop, don't let these players limp UTG on your button. Raise them!
why would he take a free card holding the nuts on the turn?
its an expert level of thinking i presume, check the nuts with a redraw to the nuts.. uber deep level thinking
thats a great question. let me think about that one.

Chances that he's bluffing here are just about zero.I'm surprised at how often I see players at micro stakes "slowplaying" hands like top and middle set on drawy flops. He might have check-called the flop with top set to avoid scaring everyone away, then realizes his mistake on the turn and decides to check-call again now that he might be losing, and then leads out when he hits his boat.

Chances that he's bluffing here are just about zero.I'm surprised at how often I see players at micro stakes "slowplaying" hands like top and middle set on drawy flops. He might have check-called the flop with top set to avoid scaring everyone away, then realizes his mistake on the turn and decides to check-call again now that he might be losing, and then leads out when he hits his boat.
This is possible. It's also possible that he backed into a weird two pair and made a boat while chasing some other draw. I think against an unknown at this level, the river must be a fold. If you have a read that he's a donk who would bet a non-nut flush for value or make a random bluff, then call.