• Please log in to reply
261807 replies to this topic

#261801 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

Hank any corporate America bullshit getting you down lately? I'm getting pretty good at circumventing the bullshit. At least until they change the rules again I should be okay.

#261802 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 9,425 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:16 PM

Actually not too bad. I'm getting direct access to some of the shot callers of late so I can start influencing decisions more directly instead of through one or more layers of management. There's a podcast called Manager Tools that is really fantastic that my boss turned me on to and I mentioned I like the podcast and all but I'd like the premium membership so I can download the show notes etc. The Managing Director of IT agreed to pay for a membership to their site for me for at least the next year out of the departmental budget so that was nice.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#261803 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,063 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:14 PM

Give em hell hank.

I'm in beautiful Des Moines Iowa today visiting clients. got a little heated with the clients attorney. But we worked it out.

#261804 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,537 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:54 PM

I'm sorry you think I was calling you dumb, Tilty. I'm pretty sure you even acknowledged during that time that you were being ignored but eventually I came around. Irregardless of how you feel about me or if you decide to stick around or not I hope you get better.

But seriously, let us know one way or another if the worst happens. Pool's getting pretty big.

#261805 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

forum legend

• Members
  • 24,630 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

are we sure irregardless is a word? i'm not sure its a real word but i'm not gonna google it.

just made it home from the des moines. that drive is pretty bleak. a deer flashed across the north bound lanes and made it into the median when i saw him and started to swerve into the right lane but the fvcker stopped before coming into south bound traffic. nearly died fellas. really makes you appreciate the little things, you know?
Spoiler

#261806 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,537 posts

Posted Today, 04:33 AM

It's a real word in the way that all words are just a mutually agreed upon organization of sounds that we use to communicate verbally.

#261807 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,131 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted Today, 07:07 AM

View PostEssay21, on 24 May 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

I'm in beautiful Des Moines Iowa

...and this is why we're best friends.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#261808 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,063 posts

Posted Today, 07:52 AM

It's a city I'd be happy to call home. Nice and clean, quiet and safe. I could watch a ball game or two on the tv on my deck, sipping Canadian mist and coke like a gentleman.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users