official oic thread

The OIC is open to anyone that wants to play. All you need is an account and $4 at www.ultimatebet.comWe will start out at .02/.04 heads up at Ultimate Bet with 100BB. We will draw cards every week to see who is matched up with who and post results (in the same thread) of who won each match.If you're interested post or send me a PM. Ill keep bumping this thread for the rest of the week.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticky would be good....can I request to play JFarrell in the first match?? I called it...oh and does anyone know of any good bonus codes for UB? Hey just thought of this...Absolute poker has heads up tables too. I'm not exactly sure what we're looking for with these, low rakes etc. but I know they have em.

If you're depositing $100 or less, you should use the referal bonus, which will get you 50% bonus up to $50. If you're depositing more, then just use their regular deposit bonus for 40% up to $200 bonus.wattsmit is my username there.

What if someone can't make a Monday...I'm sure we can be flexible enough to let the 2 players decide on a better time for them...I work most Mondays.

Didn't I post something like this in General? ;)Haven't been around for a while guys sorry... Too busy with my Downswing.we'll hold all the information, Brackets etc on The website WRTO and I are part of.Before I sticky anything let's establish rules, point system? everything y'all!

what website is that JWeb?
One that isn't completed right now, give it two weeks... I've got someone re-writing everything for the entire website.I'm really picky... heh, People would hate working for me.
sounds cool.  im not a very good HU player but im game.
me either...well, not at limit I'm not. But that's what makes this fun. It's like 4 dollars to play, and you can learn a lot.
I just sat down at a .02/.04 6 max table at UB.  Makes me feel like a pro.  I'm sure some of the other players are thinking "Why are you folding preflop?"
which table tim?
I just sat down at a .02/.04 6 max table at UB.  Makes me feel like a pro.  I'm sure some of the other players are thinking "Why are you folding preflop?"
Update: after 20 hands, I'm up 35 big bets. I've decided I'm crushing this game and I'm ready to move up. Look out $.05/$.10!To Riseorfall: I was at Aiea

Still can't find you. i was gonna watch a few hands before bed while finishing this overcard thread. You didn't move up again did you? You'll be at 300/600 before the weekend...

Still can't find you. i was gonna watch a few hands before bed while finishing this overcard thread. You didn't move up again did you? You'll be at 300/600 before the weekend...
I thought I might not be mentally prepared for the swings of $.05/$.10 so I logged out.

You're not, young grasshopper. It's a big step up. Takes lots of time and discipline to master the .05/.10. Better to wait and rest

most definately count me in. as long as it happens at a time which I can play. working overnight means odd hours for me. i'm sure something can be worked out