Middle Set With Somewhat Of A Redraw

Getting rediculous odds to call off at the end, but at the time I was calling I thought that if I did not have this little re-draw... maybe i should fold???feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars Pot Limit Omaha $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersButton: $15.27 SB: $25.00 BB: $12.00 UTG: $11.18 UTG+1: $53.52 CO: $32.30 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with :ts:5c:qh:4h (6 players)UTG calls $0.25, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $1.10, Button calls $1.10, SB calls $1, BB calls $0.85, UTG calls $0.85Flop: ($5.50) :3h:club::jh (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $2.25, Hero raises to $11.98, Button folds, SB raises to $23.90 and is all-in, BB calls $10.90 and is all-in, UTG calls $7.83 and is all-in, Hero calls $11.92

Yes to calling on th end as played. Any argument for flatting here and re evaluating the turn if noone raises behind? I generally like a little pot control when I'm in multiway pots with a hand like this even with the nutstraight re draw.

Yes to calling on th end as played. Any argument for flatting here and re evaluating the turn if noone raises behind? I generally like a little pot control when I'm in multiway pots with a hand like this even with the nutstraight re draw.
Such a wet board, where people will be raising a MUCH larger range, and with SO many cards than can come that dont give you 2nd nuts anymore (spade, 4, 5, 7, 9, T, J, Q, K, A) you want to maximize your hand strength now.