Strat Forum Sng Challenge

Zachs challenge to Actuary in the "Yeah thats me" thread wouldnt work since it would take a large sample to prove whos "crushing who", and Actuary's game is Sngs.If anyone wants to play one or a series of Private SnGs it could be fun and some discussion of hands that several of us have participated in with the reasons for plays could be pretty instructive.I am free almost any evening or night eastern and would play for any buy in from $10 - $50, the larger the more likely you are to get someone playing their normal game and not nutballing it.First 6-10 are in!

Zachs challenge to Actuary in the "Yeah thats me" thread wouldnt work since it would take a large sample to prove whos "crushing who", and Actuary's game is Sngs.If anyone wants to play one or a series of Private SnGs it could be fun and some discussion of hands that several of us have participated in with the reasons for plays could be pretty instructive.I am free almost any evening or night eastern and would play for any buy in from $10 - $50, the larger the more likely you are to get someone playing their normal game and not nutballing it.First 6-10 are in!
IM IN! edit: I only have money on Stars
I would like to partake, but only for the $10; $50 is outside my bankroll.And, I only play at Stars so that would probably limit my participation as well.
Private tourneys can be set up at Stars, but not as easily as at FCP. Lets see how the overall reaction is.

I only have $$$ on Party.I might be persuaded to go to Stars.not sure Party allows private STT's ???Did Zach challenge me? oh, I see, he said I"d kill them. blah.Hey, I'll suck against all of you because I thrive on bad players, not outplaying decent players.

This should be great..I can't wait to see all the flame threads after I suck out on everyoneBut in all seriousness, this should provide the forum with more/better quality posts What are you guys leaning towards as far as buy in goes?I prefer $20

I dont have an account at Party since my fraud problems.Stars and FCP seem to be convenient for most. If its just the tourney prizes I think either works. If we want to do some sort of cumulative point thing ala the Players Championship or that TV invitational series then Stars would be easier because you can xfer money between accounts for the final prizes. (Although FCP might be willing to do that through Bob). Thats more difficult to coordinate of course, requiring a commitement to a day of the week and time so perhaps just single tourney(s) for now.Simo coodrdinating to UK time might not work well,especially while youre tied up. I assume during the week would be best for most, with the fewest conflicts? Is there a night that works best, say 10 Eastern, to accomodate West Coasters? If there are NegOpen players we shouldnt conflict with that...what night is that?$10 or $20?

cop.....I would prefer $10, but for the experience of playing with you all I could do $20. It's outside my proper BR management, but it would be a really good learning experience.10:00pm est is 11:00pm for me. Just as long as we don't have a really big group that would work out ok.What kind of blind structure would you be setting up?

may i sugest a correspondence STT you simply post your play as soon as you can get to the forum.the trick will be setting up a random deal and verifying hands.other than that, perfecthey, if I ever get aonther job, I won't be posting much in the middle of the daythat will be a good sign

I dont have an account at Party since my fraud problems.Stars and FCP seem to be convenient for most. If its just the tourney prizes I think either works. If we want to do some sort of cumulative point thing ala the Players Championship or that TV invitational series then Stars would be easier because you can xfer money between accounts for the final prizes. (Although FCP might be willing to do that through Bob). Thats more difficult to coordinate of course, requiring a commitement to a day of the week and time so perhaps just single tourney(s) for now.Simo coodrdinating to UK time might not work well,especially while youre tied up. I assume during the week would be best for most, with the fewest conflicts? Is there a night that works best, say 10 Eastern, to accomodate West Coasters? If there are NegOpen players we shouldnt conflict with that...what night is that?$10 or $20?
Mon, Wed, or ThursActuary, I'm not really sure I understand what you mean..at all

I'll play, anywhere you want.My account on Stars is able to set up a private tournament any time you want, 15min levels.How about Sept 26 22:00 EST

Based on recent history i wasnt so sure I want to donate money to you B)
Zach6668 = tourney luckboxI just happened to go relatively deep in higher profile tournies, lol
I'll play, anywhere you want.My account on Stars is able to set up a private tournament any time you want, 15min levels.How about Sept 26 22:00 EST
How the crap do you manage to get this?!