my first post re miracle hand

You ever get one of those miracle hands that just makes you want to pee? I did last saturday night in a SNG home game.I am doing ok in chips, few people have rebought so pot is increasing. I am getting dead hole cards a couple of times the button passes. The miracle button appears with AsAd in my hole. First to act raises 3xbb, second folds, third doubles the raise. Everyone else but me folds. I double the raise to try and scare one of the other two out. It doesn't work, they both call.Flop comes down... AcAh9s. I've got the miracle hand. First to act raises, second doubles, I double again. I don't see a str/flush coming out so everyone else calls, that's when I realize, someone's got 2x 9 for a full house. Turn comes down Qs. First spot goes all in, second spot goes all in. This is when I realize I've got quads and there are two full houses on the board. I call, River comes out junk... before we show, I tell them to wait, and let me make a side bet that I can guess their hands. First to show takes me for $50 that I get one, $100 if I get both. No one else takes me on because they see what I do.I rake in a huge pot, and take an extra $100 clear. If I hadn't just given the dealing up to someone that busted out, they would have thought I was cheating.Anyone have miracle heands like this lately??