You can take this and the other tournament your playing, gl.
TY AND PLZZZZZZ as in plzzzzzzz post in every thread i make and never change ur sig!!! (dont care how many times you hear it and if ur gettin sick of it :club:
Ul, and gl in the other tourney. We're you card dead? What did you have when you raised to 1025 with all 4others calling?
Ad 3d and ya was horrible T 5 8 3 Q 4 big mess once got to 7 handed was tryin to raise weaker hands so could get action on my big ones but never got big ones and roy who busted me was repoppin me quite a bit thats why i played those 7's so hard oooops i guess
gg Daniel...sorry I missed it. You seem to be on a great run - every time I look you are deep in somthing or another. Congrats!
thx appreciate the kind words. Hope the cards continue to fall well!
thx appreciate the kind words. Hope the cards continue to fall well!
Yes my friend you run really goooooot. Forget about the cards falling well, you are on your way to the top ;)P.S. You didn't even make a rail call on your best finish this week :club:
Yes my friend you run really goooooot. Forget about the cards falling well, you are on your way to the top ;)P.S. You didn't even make a rail call on your best finish this week :club:
you callin me out on it earlier this week got me to do rail threads....... :D
you callin me out on it earlier this week got me to do rail threads....... :D
LOL, yup buddy, you needed to get your head on straight ;)Plus it looks intimidating to the other players at the table, when a bunch of FCP'ers are railing their ass off..... Speaking of asses, have you seen the one from Influcted sig..........oooops never mind..... How can you miss it :club: