Whats Your Political Position?

There has been feverous debate over the last couple of days over the US election on here, and not all of it has been civilised.Politics is a highly contentious issue, and no matter what peoples perspectives are I am interested to hear peoples differentiating views. The test I have linked below is a political survey and places you on political graph according to your political outlook. It only takes 10 minutes and includes some interesting and intriguing questions.I thought this would make a nice change from all the bitching and bickering that has encompassed this forum lately. I have posted my result below. http://www.politicalcompass.org/test politicalscale.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

economic left/right: -9.25social libertarian/authoritarian: -7.85i refuse to listen to the man and post a picture like you sheep.
I am not suggesting anyone should post their graph.Do what you please.Why do you have a problem with doing so?

Anyone pick agree of strongly agree to this one?"from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" is a fundamentally good idea.

I am not suggesting anyone should post their graph.Do what you please.Why do you have a problem with doing so?
lol this was a joke because my graph would make me look like a raging hippie.
lol this was a joke because my graph would make me look like a raging hippie.
LOL then you shouldn't have posted any of your results at all.Most people will be able to visualise exactly where you placed,unless they don't have a basic understanding of mathematics LOL
pcgraphpngphpax5.pngEconomic Left/Right: 0.25Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.00
Which shows that surveys like this are way to general to have any meaning. While our core philosopies are similar we disagree a ton on the application of them, and still wind up with similar scores.

Don't think this will shock anyone, but:Economic Left/Right: -4.38Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74I gave each question roughly 3 seconds of thought and picked far more agree and disagree rather than the extremes.

How can this be? lmaoEconomic Left/Right: 0.50Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56I will say that I felt that a good number of those questions were poorly worded and asked things in way that made you pick an answer that you may not have if the question had been asked differently. :club:

How can this be? lmaoEconomic Left/Right: 0.50Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56I will say that I felt that a good number of those questions were poorly worded and asked things in way that made you pick an answer that you may not have if the question had been asked differently. :club:
I strongly disagree,I think the questions are worded very cleverly indeed, and require to think about exactly what is being asked.The reason why you're so central on the graph is probably due to you answering too many questions with agree as opposed to strongly agree ,or the same with the disagree option.