Wto Disputes Us Online Gambling Ban

Well the outcome of this was rather expected. The sad part is that the current administration (and maybe future) will probably disregard this. I've always gotten the idea that the USA only joins international agreements as long as it's beneficial to it, as soon as it isn't the agreement is disregarded.

"I've always gotten the idea that the USA only joins international agreements as long as it's beneficial to it, as soon as it isn't the agreement is disregarded. 'Sad but at least somewhat true, we are not alone though. I think most of the world is that way. It comes down to picking you battles.

I guess last Thursday and Friday's discussion on this topic weren't enough for you OP? Look at those threads and try and contribute more than you've done here.

Well the outcome of this was rather expected. The sad part is that the current administration (and maybe future) will probably disregard this. I've always gotten the idea that the USA only joins international agreements as long as it's beneficial to it, as soon as it isn't the agreement is disregarded.
Yeah, because organizations like the WTO and EU are looking to maximize benefits to the US or at least be impartial.