anyone see that PAD hand she just had with antonious. my favorite part is ivey's lookshe raises button with JJ, PA calls with 8T in the SB, flop JT7. PA checks, she bets he calls, turn K, he checks, she checks, river K, he checks she checks, and says i thought you had pocket kings

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly sure the flop was J,10,7, since I was wondering what would happen if an 8 hit the turn to give him 2 pair. I think he had middle pair and the 7 gave him an inside straight draw.

hahaha, here's bkice's analysis(01:25:50) Andy: she's prolly waaaay too wet to concentrate(01:25:57) Andy: due to Him being thereHim of course being antonious
LOL @ PA godliness. I just wanna motorboat those boobies.
hahaha, here's bkice's analysis(01:25:50) Andy: she's prolly waaaay too wet to concentrate(01:25:57) Andy: due to Him being thereHim of course being antonious
What we really want to know is what JC has to say about it.
btw, back when he had quote tunnels, so post were quotes like 25 times
Anybody see the Matusow Cunningham ad, by far the best FT advert. Matusow is the only pro they make look bad in thier adverts...
we use to be able to do ^^^^^^^that like 50 times, its was funny and annoying when it got that big