In Lieu Of Tylersalzman's Pictures In His Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think america wants him either
ship me off to Tanzania then i guessheres a better one.. i went back to the wendys i worked at in high school when i was drunk and convinced the manger to let me take this pic.. she remembers me and still loves mepicture356uy6.jpg
Golf tourney/Stag on Salt Spring Island. I'm on the left with my eyes closed.dmhstag99ud1.jpg
+400 points for a guy wtih a mullet in yoru picture

this is for Rdog.im in the BG...this was in ireland...my really drunk friend randomly took this pic.FWIW i was severely jet lagged as well. lololoP2020061.jpgand my drunk friend with some PS Guy at the gravity bar.P2020039.jpglooool- Jordan

Drunken Boobage Grabbing outside a shady Hollywood club before a most excellent evening with the same girls:572678541lpx1.jpgDrunken Miniature Golfing in Myrtle Beach:406399518lgf5.jpgMy fat arm choking my ex-girlfriend:252106805lif8.jpg

Drunken Boobage Grabbing outside a shady Hollywood club before a most excellent evening with the same girls:572678541lpx1.jpgDrunken Miniature Golfing in Myrtle Beach:406399518lgf5.jpgMy fat arm choking my ex-girlfriend:252106805lif8.jpg
did she notice you were groaping her like that?
You will be remembered for being the single reason this thread lasts for more than 5 hours.Boobage grabbing is sweet. Choking ex-gf pic is at first shocking, then captivating...