What do you expect, she's 50 years old. Austin Powers came out almost 10 years ago. And did you guys know she was married to Tom Cruise for like 3 years?
that explains a lot.dianetics makes you look like a vagina.

She will be 50 in January. If I remember correctly she was almost 10 years older than Tom Cruise when they were married back in the 80's. Also she's the one that helped Tom discover Scientology.

She will be 50 in January. If I remember correctly she was almost 10 years older than Tom Cruise when they were married back in the 80's. Also she's the one that helped Tom discover Scientology.
well, then i guess that means she had a long time to start the transformation i guess.
She looked so hot in Austin Powers for an older woman, but damn wtf? Has anyone seen her on the PPT? She looks SO OLD and SO WRINKLY!
you mean an older woman looked better nine years ago ?!oh noes !!1shocked, I am.And OP has told others their posts are worthless? heh. just, heh.
She looked so hot in Austin Powers for an older woman, but damn wtf? Has anyone seen her on the PPT? She looks SO OLD and SO WRINKLY!
I'd like tou see how you look when you are 50!

It's the same with any other woman, in a movie they're gonna look hot. In a poker room they're gonna look like normal people. Evelyn was looking good though, from what I could see. I was watching from the computer.

three words Full Body Massageshe did an awful movie with Brian Brown (I believe thats his name) titled Full Body Massage where she is nude half the movie.Those things were outstanding.

three words Full Body Massageshe did an awful movie with Brian Brown (I believe thats his name) titled Full Body Massage where she is nude half the movie.Those things were outstanding.
Ron - you should know better to say something like that without pics.
I'd hit it but I'm 44 so take that into consideration.
I'd hit it and I'm 31. But I dig sexy older women, so take that into consideration. :club:
I'd hit it but I'm 44 so take that into consideration.
I'm not 44 but I would still hit it (more than once and with toys)