• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ari refusing to bang his wife is hilarious. I loved the whole speech in the when Vince was calling and he was explaining why he just wanted a blowjob.
yeah, that episode was hilarious. i loved when the highschool kid threw drama to te ground.

Just watched the episode. Funny stuff. This season has had a slow start IMO, so I hope it gets better.

Season 2 out on DVD, watching it while I am at work not."Men at work 2, the land down under, were gonna get drunk with Russel Crowe and headbutt some god damn kangaroos!"

What does everyone think of adding the Dom character to the mix? Haha, it was a decently funny episode.
It was a plot twist i was expecting them to use at some point. Now that Vinny is a huge star thanks to Aquaman its the right time for this sort of story angle. I hope he doesn't stick around long.

I didnt find the guy credible as a friend of theirs at all - as much as they make of them being from New York - only turtle is remotely hard - and for the most part its an ironic sort of way - this guy is just a thug - maybe they'd see him and have a beer or say hello but no way they ever hung with him on a regular basis

Ari calling Erik a c*nt muscle was hilarious.Dom needs to lay off the whores, hopefully he is gone now.Looks like negotiaions for Aquaman 2 will be interesting.

I didnt find the guy credible as a friend of theirs at all - as much as they make of them being from New York - only turtle is remotely hard - and for the most part its an ironic sort of way - this guy is just a thug - maybe they'd see him and have a beer or say hello but no way they ever hung with him on a regular basis
I agree. It's not believable that any of them were friends with dom before hand. No one in their crew seems like they had a rough upbringing at all. Turtle seems like he wished he had, or just listened to too much shitty rap music and never grew out of it.

I just finished watching last night's episode, and I cannot get over how fucking amazing this show is. For my money, I'd much rather watch Entourage than The Sopranos at this point. It's so interesting and compelling that I cannot get enough of it. WOW...just amazing.

I just finished watching last night's episode, and I cannot get over how fucking amazing this show is. For my money, I'd much rather watch Entourage than The Sopranos at this point. It's so interesting and compelling that I cannot get enough of it. WOW...just amazing.
It's getting there for me
It's getting there for me
they need to work in at least one hot naked chick a week for the losers, and by losers, I mean me.For a funny, compelling show, I'd direct you all to the Rescue Me thread.a little cross advertising here.and wtf is Entorage? the OP is the anti-canadian speller
they need to work in at least one hot naked chick a week for the losers, and by losers, I mean me.For a funny, compelling show, I'd direct you all to the Rescue Me thread.a little cross advertising here.and wtf is Entorage? the OP is the anti-canadian speller
Very good looking
I know it's Entourage, the stupid forums don't let you edit a title when you try to edit the origional post.
I know you knew, I just wanted to make my canadian joke, you know, because they put a U in every word. favourite, colour, etc, and you left it out.get it? ok, moving on
I know you knew, I just wanted to make my canadian joke, you know, because they put a U in every word. favourite, colour, etc, and you left it out.get it? ok, moving on
Yea, silly canadians.

I liked it but - its weird how ari has been sort of incompetanthe takes all this crap from Vince and then always says - no you have to do it - too late He should have made him go to the breakfast the same way he made him take the offer