Greenstein Sends Negreanu to the Golf CourseDaniel Negreanu limps for $50 and Barry Greenstein raises to $375. Negreanu comes back over the top all-in for $1,000 more. Greenstein makes the call and shows JJ and Negreanu flips over 77. The board comes A88 65. Greenstein takes down the $3,125 pot and as Negreanu stood up from the table, he told Greenstein, "Hey, I'll see you out on the golf course." :D:D:club::D

Has anyone compared the player count in the first couple of events with last year? Are there more players playing this year? Flame if you must. I pre-registered for event #40 and was just wondering how it would compare to last year and what the trend was so far.

Has anyone compared the player count in the first couple of events with last year? Are there more players playing this year? Flame if you must. I pre-registered for event #40 and was just wondering how it would compare to last year and what the trend was so far.
I know event #2 had over 1000 alternates. Gonna be unheard of numbers for all the events this year.

Brandon Cantu raises in middle position to $10,000 and Raymer calls in the big blind. Raymer pushes all-in on the flop of 6diamond4diamond4club for $13,900. Cantu calls with Kdiamond3heart, but Raymer is in the lead with A-5. But the board comes crashing down on Raymer with running diamonds to give Cantu the flush. The Fossilman is eliminated in 63rd place.So, it looks like Raymer was sucked out on by Kanter...oh sorry, I meant Cantu. :club: