what was your worst poker-related christmas gift?

For some reason, since all my friends and family know that I play poker for a living, they think it is imperative for me to own every piece of retarded "poker-related" material they can get their hands on. Since poker is now "mainstream," its seems that every department store has some sort of poker novelty gift now to sell. I'm interested to hear what everyone may have gotten over the holidays? I'll go first. Two things actually ... first, a friend bought me a 50-chip poker-chip set from Macy's "just in case I didn't have one yet." LOL - are you kidding? I spent several hundred dollars a couple of years ago on a nice set of poker chips ... thanks for the thought though. I ended up re-gifting it immediately the next day in a white-elephant exchange ... of course it was the best gift and everyone was fawning over it. :roll: I don't get it.The other one was a magnetic dart board, but instead of a regular dart board layout, it had pictures of all 52 cards. Apparently the object is to throw five darts and make a better hand than your opponent. Being 26 years old, this gift obviously fits well within my age range ... (sw)Anyone else get a great poker gift for Christmas?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D B's Supersystem 2 and a chipset from my father. The first thing I said to my dad was. ''You know I already have 2 of these sets right?'' And he said with kind of a smirk " Yeah I do, but I think it's better if you leave this set here, than you don't have to carry your stuff with you all the time.''Funny thing is, he has already set up a few s&g at his home with MY chips!!

My kids got me boxers that have Vegas, poker chips, and the words "I'm All In" across the front, nice.Wife got me Season 1 and Season 2 WPT DVD SetsGirlfriend got me World Series of Poker PC Game

I got the Phil Gordon Poker Calendar.
I call your PG Calendar and raise you another PG Calendar!I did however trade my 2nd PG Calendar straight up for a "fact or crap" calendar. I will have no problem knowing what day it is for the next year!Konch
poker chip condom.. XLwhen in use, it reads "big slick" all acrossteneightps. i have 2 chip tricks down already
I got the same thing! Although, mine says "big sli"
Thats hilarious cause my wife thought I was a switch hitter when I wore mine, do you see why?