thank you daniel for this website

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Daniel, we love you!! (Not to sound all psycho about it). But we do, and we love this site. Don't listen to the playa haters of late, they are jealous they can't afford to play the limits you can, and that they don't have a brand new wife to tend to. Keep up the good work, the dream life, and good luck in the upcoming WPT event. Let's see you on a final table, shall we?

Yeah, thanks a lot Daniel for not only creating this site but contributing so much to it, especially when your schedule is so hectic. The time that you take out of your day to show your fans that you appreciate them means a lot to all of us. Thanks for being a great site host and overall a good guy.

please... you think he runs this forum because he cares about all the rec/amateur hold'em players who want to be like him?advertising + personal advertising + product promotion = profit

Thanks for all the kind words. The site it a lot of fun for me and I look forward to reading the threads, even the kooky ones! As for who pays for this site, I have recieved exactly 0$ from any online poker sites. As for advertising, there is precisely one Oakley banner on the site. What do I get for that? Well, for one I like Oakley stuff and they give me stuff when I ask for it. Up to this point, I'm not exactly sure how much running this site has cost me, but I would guesstimate that since it went up I have put in 80,000 to 100,000 of my own money. Now, I'm not bragging y'all, just correcting :-) For those who don't believe that I genuinely enjoy this site and feel like I'm doing it for self promotion... well, bad read on your part. Those that know me know that I do this because I actually do care about what happens here. The guys who came out for the FCP weekend may be able to give you their impression. I'm hoping, and am fully confident, that they saw how much I cared about them, and all of the members of the site... even the nutcase Ron Mexico! :-)

Thanks for all the kind words. The site it a lot of fun for me and I look forward to reading the threads, even the kooky ones! As for who pays for this site, I have recieved exactly 0$ from any online poker sites. As for advertising, there is precisely one Oakley banner on the site. What do I get for that? Well, for one I like Oakley stuff and they give me stuff when I ask for it. Up to this point, I'm not exactly sure how much running this site has cost me, but I would guesstimate that since it went up I have put in 80,000 to 100,000 of my own money. Now, I'm not bragging y'all, just correcting :-) For those who don't believe that I genuinely enjoy this site and feel like I'm doing it for self promotion... well, bad read on your part. Those that know me know that I do this because I actually do care about what happens here. The guys who came out for the FCP weekend may be able to give you their impression. I'm hoping, and am fully confident, that they saw how much I cared about them, and all of the members of the site... even the nutcase Ron Mexico! :-)
See, guys? The shamelss self promotion is when he's plugging Stacked. :club: