Bluffed Or Proven?

Hi, I'm David Blablablabla, this is my first post :)I'm here to discuss the thing that happend me in the 0,10$ tournament freeroll at PKR...Here's the deal, there is 3 people left.Chip Leader has more than 8KI have more than 4kthe other guy has equal or less than 3k...Chip Leader = CLMe = MeOther Guy = OGBLINDS AT 150/300 (That means that my money is the equivalent to around 13BB's)CL: BBOG: SBME: DPocket 8's at hand...ME Calls to 300OG Raises to 600CL FoldsME CallsFLOP: 10♠J♣Q♠OG Bets 750ME FoldsReasons I folded: 3 Overdraw cards, with flush on it, and a straight possibilities...Had 88♣CASE 2 (Just after that hand)ME: BBCL: SBOG: DPocket QQ♠ at handOG: Calls to 300CL: Calls 150ME: Raises 300 moreOG: CallsCL: CallsPOT is now at: 600*3 = 1800$The flop were: 5♠78♣CL: ChecksME: Bet 300OG: Call 300CL: FoldsPOT is now at: 1800+600 = 2400$Turn is a KME: Bet 600OG: Raise to 1750...Folded by overdraw K...Bluffed, or proven? I hope your answer, don't be tough, i just want to know your opinion about this and what do you think, no, he never shown the cards.

Hi, I'm David Blablablabla, this is my first post :)I'm here to discuss the thing that happend me in the 0,10$ tournament freeroll at PKR...Here's the deal, there is 3 people left.Chip Leader has more than 8KI have more than 4kthe other guy has equal or less than 3k...Chip Leader = CLMe = MeOther Guy = OGBLINDS AT 150/300 (That means that my money is the equivalent to around 13BB's)CL: BBOG: SBME: DPocket 8's at hand...ME Calls to 300OG Raises to 600CL FoldsME CallsFLOP: 10♠J♣Q♠OG Bets 750ME FoldsReasons I folded: 3 Overdraw cards, with flush on it, and a straight possibilities...Had 88♣CASE 2 (Just after that hand)ME: BBCL: SBOG: DPocket QQ♠ at handOG: Calls to 300CL: Calls 150ME: Raises 300 moreOG: CallsCL: CallsPOT is now at: 600*3 = 1800$The flop were: 5♠78♣CL: ChecksME: Bet 300OG: Call 300CL: FoldsPOT is now at: 1800+600 = 2400$Turn is a KME: Bet 600OG: Raise to 1750...Folded by overdraw K...Bluffed, or proven? I hope your answer, don't be tough, i just want to know your opinion about this and what do you think, no, he never shown the cards.
Raise preflop with 8's. Don't limp in 3 handed with that big of a hand. As played, you have to fold. With the QQ hand you need to raise more preflop and bet more after the flop.

Actually on the 2nd hand, you might wanna just jam, but its hard to say because I don't know your exact stack size especially considering you lost chips in the previous hand.

Why are you betting like it's limit. Raise or shove preflop in hand 1. Raise more pre in hand 2, or again just shove. Bet bigger or shove flop. Just try to get money in earlier.I never get to this turn so I have no idea what to do.

Shove preflop both hands.
yah i think are stack is just in the range to just open shove
Why are you betting like it's limit. Raise or shove preflop in hand 1. Raise more pre in hand 2, or again just shove. Bet bigger or shove flop. Just try to get money in earlier.I never get to this turn so I have no idea what to do.
ditto. you couldnt have played these hands worse. especially hand 2. raise more pre, shove flop.
ditto. you couldnt have played these hands worse. especially hand 2. raise more pre, shove flop.
raise so you have 1 chip then foldorly?