I thought my board on 5th looked threatening enough to represent a scooping hand. Do you agree?Hand #189411073047 Card Stud *High-Low* ($0.25/$0.50), Ante $0.05, Bring-In $0.10 *3rd Street* - (1.40 SB)Tallman40: xx xx 8s___foldsalegamiss: xx xx 7h___callsloosehand_l: xx xx Ac___folds?WHYBEADONK?: xx xx Js___callsbasementkid: xx xx 4d___callsgfdsa146: Qs Kh 2h___*brings-in*gitana: xx xx Ks___folds*4th Street* - (3.00 SB)alegamiss: xx xx 7h Jd___checks?WHYBEADONK?: xx xx Js Td___checksbasementkid: xx xx 4d Qc___*checks*gfdsa146: Qs Kh 2h 5h___checks*5th Street* - (1.50 BB)alegamiss: xx xx 7h Jd Jh___*checks*___folds?WHYBEADONK?: xx xx Js Td 3c___checks___foldsbasementkid: xx xx 4d Qc 6s___checks___foldsgfdsa146: Qs Kh 2h 5h 6h___bets*Total pot:* (1.50 BB)

It's kinda a semi bluff, innit? I think a bet there is okay. If you only get the JJ to fold, you're in great shape. And he would be the only hand likely to call. If he has a one pair hand, you have many outs to beat him. Many cards improve your hand. I think it was a fine place to bet.

It's kinda a semi bluff, innit? I think a bet there is okay. If you only get the JJ to fold, you're in great shape. And he would be the only hand likely to call. If he has a one pair hand, you have many outs to beat him. Many cards improve your hand. I think it was a fine place to bet.
Oh lol, i didnt even know my King was a heart. I thought I was making a flat out bluff