The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I love that he thinks people will come there for poker news.I also love that Scotty Nguyen won 50k in the WSOP Horse event. :club:

The gallery is priceless, where he's got bills spread out on the table, but just 1 $100 bill and a bunch of $50s, $20s, $10s and $1s.

And yes, I know what you're all thinking...moneyxy1.jpgThat IS $504. Balllllllllllllllllllla.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
The gallery is priceless, where he's got bills spread out on the table, but just 1 $100 bill and a bunch of $50s, $20s, $10s and $1s.
The 11th best limit player in the world beat you to it. :club:
Okay, so this dude was all buddy-buddy with Acid and me last night as he played some dude that Acid put on seven shades of tilt.After this guy cracked the tilt monkey, Acid sat in. Melo doubled up with A4 > KK and immediately sat out. *IMMEDIATELY* And then he was all, "Oh, you can ask anyone. I was about to leave!" Finally, he agreed to play for 15 more minutes. He played probably three and instaleft after the above hand.Well, when Acid cracked him today, he asked for half back, stating that the above hand was him purposely giving Acid back half of what he lost in the A4 > KK hand.Haha
Wow, so it really IS this guy???? WOW.OMG, just realized.............that is ****ing Acid Knight's money after the A4 hand.A4 in ya face bee.
I think I got it all back and then some.
And yes, I know what you're all thinking...moneyxy1.jpgThat IS $504. Balllllllllllllllllllla.
I just saw that picture and CRACKED UP. What a friggen TOOL. (Obv.) He only lives about 15 minutes from me. Home game invite ? I just might have to.Dan