Has anyone used CashRefund yet? Thanks,BradFrom Stars website....What is a CashRefund? CashRefund is an international money transfer service which allows you to pickup your cash refund at over 100,000 locations worldwide. How do I find a CashRefund agent location?To find a CashRefund agent location as well as the hours of operation and phone numbers for each agent location, please visit Find Us page.http://www.moneygram.com/eFindUs/app/pages...ng%3B%40c8f5b8cHow can I make cashouts from PokerStars using CashRefund?Before visiting a CashRefund agent location, you'll need to initiate your cashout from the PokerStars Cashier by entering the amount of money you plan on cashing out via CashRefund. Once you choose the CashRefund cashout option and click the "Submit" button, your transaction will be complete and an email will be sent to you to confirm this.Please note that it may take up to 72 hours to send your cashout for processing. Once your cashout has been processed, you will receive a second e-mail within 24 hours giving you your CashRefund reference number and sender name, which you will need before you visit your chosen agent location for your cash collection.NOTE: The reference number given is a unique one-time reference number. This number can only be used one time. Please return to the PokerStars Cashier and select CashRefund cashout option to request a new reference number each time you wish to cashout using CashRefund.Once you receive your reference number and sender name you simply need to visit a CashRefund agent with your reference number and sender name, complete the simple receive form (the green one) and show your identification*. You will then be given your money, usually in your local currency. If the location does not have enough cash on hand you may be given a cashier’s check.*Please remember to bring personal identification with you. You may also be requested to provide a bank statement or utility bill. For the exact information you'll need to bring to the agent location to complete your transfer, please call the agent location before you go.NOTE: You must visit an agent within your country of residence. If you attempt to use an agent outside your country of residence you will not be able to collect the funds.What happens once I get to the CashRefund agent location?At the agent location, you just have to complete the simple ‘receive’ form (the green one), using the reference number and sender name given to you in your second email, and hand this to the CashRefund agent. The agent location will then process your cashout for you. If you do not fill out the form completely or if you make an error the agent will not be able to complete your transaction. If you encounter any problems please contact mg@pokerstars.com.How long will it be before I can collect my CashRefund cashout?When you receive your CashRefund reference ID and sender name, your money is available for pick up immediately. Please check your local CashRefund agent opening times. What are the CashRefund limits?Currently the CashRefund cashout limits are: US $500 - minimum cashout US $2,500 - maximum cashout Maximum of 1 transaction per 72 hours.What will it cost me to do a CashRefund at PokerStars?There are no fees for using CashRefunds at PokerStars.If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us support@pokerstars.com.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HiJust request a paper check and wait the standard one week. Seems like you'd get this given the issue you had with e-check. orMove up to 30/60 shlhe and you may not have an option to cash out. :club:

HiJust request a paper check and wait the standard one week. Seems like you'd get this given the issue you had with e-check. orMove up to 30/60 shlhe and you may not have an option to cash out. :club:
Just got a paper check on Saturday.....took me about 9 days. Not a big deal but exploring other options.And I'm doing fine thanks. Played 1 session of that today and doubled my buy in.Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Just got a paper check on Saturday.....took me about 9 days. Not a big deal but exploring other options.And I'm doing fine thanks. Played 1 session of that today and doubled my buy in.Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Slutbag, I hate you. HATEHATEHATE

i am using www.garybenson.com.auwhich is a pokerstars approved (they pay the fee's) please email stars support for more details.Wait times tend to be about 12 hours to get the money right into you acc

i am using www.garybenson.com.auwhich is a pokerstars approved (they pay the fee's) please email stars support for more details.Wait times tend to be about 12 hours to get the money right into you acc
How often have you used this? How much cash have you moved, if you don't mind saying?**EDIT....Not sure if this is for Americans....Thanks though.

you can only use bank of america for u.s. customers (2500$ limit per week)Pretty much every name player in Australia uses gary and his services.i have moved money with gary over 50 times and never a problem

you can only use bank of america for u.s. customers (2500$ limit per week)Pretty much every name player in Australia uses gary and his services.i have moved money with gary over 50 times and never a problem
Well, that's who I have.....I have emailed Stars and will see what they say.

gary's company is called intercash ~ if you go to www.pokernetwork.com and look on the forum there ( owned by pokernews.com aka tony g) which is the Australian poker community online home they all use him.best wish's

Update....I cashed out from Stars using this method at 2 am this morning. Got this email.Cashout request time: 2008/05/30 01:54:51Cashout amount: $1400.00 Cashout for $1400.00 will be submitted for processing via CashRefund.CashRefund transaction #XXXXXXXPlease allow 72 hours for processing of CashRefund cashouts and another 24 hours for an email to arrivegiving you instructions on how to pick up your CashRefund.Fee: PokerStars does not charge a fee for this method. You will usually be given your money in your localcurrency and if so local exchange rates will apply.Your PokerStars Account Information:User ID: specbradLess than 12 hours later I got the confirmation email with directions on how to get my cash. Cashout request time: 2008/05/30 01:55:16Cashout amount: 1400.00Reference ID: 3xxxxxxxSender name: xxxxxxxxSender location: Chicago, ILTo complete your CashRefund cashout please follow these simple steps: Step 1: Visit a Moneygram agent taking some identification, your reference number and sender name with you.*Step 2: Complete the simple ‘receive’ form (the green one) and show your identification – you will then be given your money, usually in your local currency. If the location does not have enough cash on hand you may be given a cashier’s check. Local check cashing fees may apply. *You may be required to provide personal identification, usually one or more of the following: passport, driving license, national identity card or a government issued identification. Requirements vary by country so please ask your local Moneygram branch for acceptable identification formats.Went to the local Albertsons (who had MoneyGram) and got the $1400. $700 cash & $700 in a cashiers check. All of it hit my bank shortly thereafter. Less than 12 hours total I had all of my cash.I like this new method. Very easy. Show up, have your ID and transaction #, get your cash.Wasn't sure of it so I cashed the other amount I wanted last night at the same time via a Stars check, wish I had done it all this way now. I know for next time.

At least the money they give you usually in your local currency. It would be a bad beat to show up and get a pile of Yen.

Update....I cashed out from Stars using this method at 2 am this morning. Got this email.Cashout request time: 2008/05/30 01:54:51Cashout amount: $1400.00
BRAG POST!!!

This sounds pretty excellent. I'll have to see if there are any locations near me that would be convenient. (I live in the middle of the woods.)

This sounds pretty excellent. I'll have to see if there are any locations near me that would be convenient. (I live in the middle of the woods.)
I put a link in the OP....there is a location search page.

Im actually in the proccess of trying this method out right now, needless to say ive ran into a minor setback, but probably nothing anybody should get all worked up about. I cashed out and everything was going fine, went to the store where I can cashout my withdrawl, but they had a limit as to how much you could cash out, mine exceeded that and I couldnt get my cashout. So now I have to get back in touch with "cashrefund" and figure that out. ill keep you posted.

Other than your ID, what other sorts of info do they require from you? Social Security, etc.?
For me it was just my ID (state drivers license), I brought my passport as well just incase.
Im actually in the proccess of trying this method out right now, needless to say ive ran into a minor setback, but probably nothing anybody should get all worked up about. I cashed out and everything was going fine, went to the store where I can cashout my withdrawl, but they had a limit as to how much you could cash out, mine exceeded that and I couldnt get my cashout. So now I have to get back in touch with "cashrefund" and figure that out. ill keep you posted.
i thought when that happened they would just ussue a cashier's check?
Anyone else used this yet?
checks are so easy and efficient i'm not using anything else atm.if they get a system that will instantly transfer from stars to my bank acct i would consider it.

<---------------------Wishes he had that problem....