The Sad Tale Of Jamie Kuntz

My linking abilities have been diminished so if you are interested just google him, but the cliffs are,

!8 yr old gay linebacker from N dakota was unceremoniously dismissed from the team after getting caught playing tonsil hockey with his boyfriend, a senior citizen, in the press box of his team.Claiming he was his Grandpa, Like that makes it better, he finally fessed up admitting the guy was indeed his true love.Not only was bouncing him off the team was justified, the old fart should be locked up for sodomizing teenagers.

Now before you libs knee jerk this thread as a homophobic rant, trust me, if the kid was visiting nursing homes pleasuring the old ladys, Id be just as disgusted.

18 is legal. Still creepy though.

I do think he was dismissed from the team for being gay, which is wrong.

Even as a 40yo, I find 18yo girls to be very young. Don't get me wrong, if the body is there,I'll do it. I just don't want to converse with them.

18 is legal. Still creepy though.

I do think he was dismissed from the team for being gay, which is wrong.

Even as a 40yo, I find 18yo girls to be very young. Don't get me wrong, if the body is there,I'll do it. I just don't want to converse with them.

awesome

My linking abilities have been diminished so if you are interested just google him, but the cliffs are,

!8 yr old gay linebacker from N dakota was unceremoniously dismissed from the team after getting caught playing tonsil hockey with his boyfriend, a senior citizen, in the press box of his team.Claiming he was his Grandpa, Like that makes it better, he finally fessed up admitting the guy was indeed his true love.Not only was bouncing him off the team was justified, the old fart should be locked up for sodomizing teenagers.

Now before you libs knee jerk this thread as a homophobic rant, trust me, if the kid was visiting nursing homes pleasuring the old ladys, Id be just as disgusted.

from what i read the kid was making out with a man in team box during a game while he was supposed to be charting plays or whatever is the official function...i don't know if they they dumped him because he is gay or because he was acting out of line in open view, in a team area during a game...personally i don't think it matters at this point because he gave them the ammo. it would be hard to find a dumber way to come out of the closet.

from what i read the kid was making out with a man in team box during a game while he was supposed to be charting plays or whatever is the official function...i don't know if they they dumped him because he is gay or because he was acting out of line in open view, in a team area during a game...personally i don't think it matters at this point because he gave them the ammo. it would be hard to find a dumber way to come out of the closet.

This, my main point was the old guy going after teenegers. T4chnically its legal, but its just a year off from another sandusky.

Story I read implied, or actually stated that it was just a kiss. Big difference between a kiss and a tonsil hockey game.

This, my main point was the old guy going after teenegers. T4chnically its legal, but its just a year off from another sandusky.

I disagree a little. 17 years old is an arbitrary number. Where does one draw the line. In NJ, I think 17 is consent, which is why Mark Sanchez isn't in jail for banging that high school chick. But is 17 years 11 months really different than 18 years 1 month? No. Maturity happens at different ages for everyone. But the Sandusky thing is a poor analogy. Those kids were pre-teens and coerced, in a way. I remember being 17 and I was well aware of who and what I wanted to have sex with. (I was unsuccessful on all fronts)

THAT BEING SAID, 65 is creepy. Don't let the sex of the participants cloud it. 65/18 is a joke. But nobody kills Hugh Hefner for it.

Story I read implied, or actually stated that it was just a kiss. Big difference between a kiss and a tonsil hockey game.

I disagree a little. 17 years old is an arbitrary number. Where does one draw the line. In NJ, I think 17 is consent, which is why Mark Sanchez isn't in jail for banging that high school chick. But is 17 years 11 months really different than 18 years 1 month? No. Maturity happens at different ages for everyone. But the Sandusky thing is a poor analogy. Those kids were pre-teens and coerced, in a way. I remember being 17 and I was well aware of who and what I wanted to have sex with. (I was unsuccessful on all fronts)

THAT BEING SAID, 65 is creepy. Don't let the sex of the participants cloud it. 65/18 is a joke. But nobody kills Hugh Hefner for it.

agreed. but if you can pss off your lover as your grandpa/grandma, something is not right.