Ever Broken Something After A Really Bad Beat?

I threw my heavy ass Microsoft wireless optical mouse directly at my 42" Samsung tv/monitor about an hour ago and I really regret it. Good thing it's included on my homeowners insurance.Stories?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently broke my wireless mouse from throwing it at the wall...I punched a hole in my parents wall that they have yet to find and I kicked a hole in my window screen in my apt. a while back..I think thats it

I threw my heavy ass Microsoft wireless optical mouse directly at my 42" Samsung tv/monitor about an hour ago and I really regret it. Good thing it's included on my homeowners insurance.Stories?
electronic name dropper.I threw my mouse at my TV would have worked fine.
electronic name dropper.I threw my mouse at my TV would have worked fine.
That's cause my SAMSUNG LCD 42" TV WITH LIKE 245234253 VIDEO OUTS has a liquid crystal screen and urs is glass.I win. :club::D

I've broken two cell phones.First one, I just slammed onto my knee.Second one, I threw across the room and it snapped in half (flip phone).I also slammed by fist through a dinner plate.Just the other day, I had my feet up on the coffee table, and took a beat, or series of beats, and slammed by feet into the coffee table, and actually slammed right into ANOTHER dinner plate, and broke it right in half.I feel like I've probably done more, but I can't recall.lol

I generally make a noise like the Hulk spazzing out, then take a deep breath, grit my teeth and sign up for more frustration. Have never broken anything, but I do worry that always suppressing the poker induced urge to destroy is going to mean that one day it completely explodes and I'll just throw my cat against the wall a la Mike Matasow.

I try not to freak out when I take a really bad one. I usually just shout very loudly and pace around the house mumbling swear words. But the worst one Ive done is when I punched and shattered my radio which just happend to be playing, "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, a song which REALLY annoyed the crap out of me at that particular moment. I then proceeded to throw it at the wall, stomp on it, swear at it, throw it at the wall, shout loudly at it, dare it to play me at poker, throw it at the wall again, set it on fire, extuingish it, slam it against everything in my room including my computer screen, stomp on it once again and then finaly throw it out of the window shouting, "NOW DO YOU WANT TO PLAY JAMES BLUNT YOU ****ING *******!!!!!?"Im proud to say I felt much better.
I try not to freak out when I take a really bad one. I usually just shout very loudly and pace around the house mumbling swear words. But the worst one Ive done is when I punched and shattered my radio which just happend to be playing, "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, a song which REALLY annoyed the crap out of me at that particular moment. I then proceeded to throw it at the wall, stomp on it, swear at it, throw it at the wall, shout loudly at it, dare it to play me at poker, throw it at the wall again, set it on fire, extuingish it, slam it against everything in my room including my computer screen, stomp on it once again and then finaly throw it out of the window shouting, "NOW DO YOU WANT TO PLAY JAMES BLUNT YOU ****ING *******!!!!!?"Im proud to say I felt much better.
Play money bad beat?

Threw a playstation controller through a window and then yelled at lee travino who was standing outside shaking his head telling me that grizzly adams did have a beard...that sick f.

Threw a playstation controller through a window and then yelled at lee travino who was standing outside shaking his head telling me that grizzly adams did have a beard...that sick f.
I beat the hell out of Bob Barker
Play money bad beat?
:D I lost 1million play money chips out of my 10million when my full house was cracked by four of a kind on the river. But serously give me a break for the first 2 years I played poker from the age of 11 to 13 I played for real money and won all the time. I just dont want to break the law and open a real money account when I am clearly underage. I promise I wont post anymore about play money ok? lol.Yes it was play money and I destroyed a radio for absolutly no reason. You happy now?haha :club:
No, bad beats don't really get to me. I mean you are gambling for christsakes. Watching football on the other hand can cause me to throw all sorts of crap around the room.
QFTYou are obv a fellow Niner fan :club: