19179 replies to this topic

#41 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,801 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:43 AM

View PostBabying, on Thursday, September 30th, 2010, 6:28 AM, said:

Agree with your point on Lidstrom. Nice move on Iginla BTW.How about this trade:To Gothic: $1.25 12-13 $1.50 13-14 To Mustangs: Canadian Gothic 3rd Rnd Pick 2011-12 Swackers 3rd Rnd Pick 2011-12 Canadian Gothic 4th Rnd Pick 2011-12You guys actually talk? What happen?I rather have the bantering going on between both of you than trades like this.
LOL..I thought by now most people would know that I dont hate Dale, and I am sure he doesnt hate me..I consider him a friend.Yes we hate each others hockey teams, and we have an ewar going at times, but its not serious(I know from my end).Sorry Wayne..Oh there is no Santa Claus and tooth fairy either.:club:
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#42 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 37,795 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:55 AM

View Postserge, on Thursday, September 30th, 2010, 8:43 AM, said:

LOL..I thought by now most people would know that I dont hate Dale, and I am sure he doesnt hate me..I consider him a friend.Yes we hate each others hockey teams, and we have an ewar going at times, but its not serious(I know from my end).Sorry Wayne..Oh there is no Santa Claus and tooth fairy either.:ts
You bastard!:club:
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#43 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,801 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

With all due respect to our colleagues in the other league..lets get some AHL talk going?How about those Mustangs...Playoff bound I say

#44 MapleLeafs

MapleLeafs

FCHL CHAMPION 2008, 2009, 2016

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

View Postserge, on Friday, October 1st, 2010, 5:12 PM, said:

With all due respect to our colleagues in the other league..lets get some AHL talk going?How about those Mustangs...Playoff bound I say
I might have missed a vote over the summer. Did we change a rule that all 20 teams get in now?:club:(Remember, the smiley face makes it all good)
When I go to a fast food restaurant, and my order comes to $6.28, I like to give the cashier $18.71. They look at me and say 'What's this?' and I say 'I'm all in'. They usually fold.

AHL EAST/WEST Conference Champion 2011-12
FCGL Champion 2013

#45 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,801 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

View PostMapleLeafs, on Friday, October 1st, 2010, 2:17 PM, said:

I might have missed a vote over the summer. Did we change a rule that all 20 teams get in now?:ts(Remember, the smiley face makes it all good)
I have a few tricks up my sleeve..My first act was to acquire a top line player ...Second act was to improve defense..NHL took care of that..3rd act is to mesmerize everyone with the Houdini magic..The Thieves will be good...The Steelheads will decline, THe Gothic will be worse as Stamkos cant repeat his season...The Underdogs are a little whacky..My goal is second place..With a realistic shot at third..By the way with all due respect to my friends like Arp , Biatch and the rest..No real man TANKS.. :club:

#46 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,486 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:08 PM

View Postserge, on Friday, October 1st, 2010, 5:20 PM, said:

I have a few tricks up my sleeve..My first act was to acquire a top line player ...Second act was to improve defense..NHL took care of that..3rd act is to mesmerize everyone with the Houdini magic..The Thieves will be good...The Steelheads will decline, THe Gothic will be worse as Stamkos cant repeat his season...The Underdogs are a little whacky..My goal is second place..With a realistic shot at third..By the way with all due respect to my friends like Arp , Biatch and the rest..No real man TANKS.. :club:
They said they were tanking but really they were not. Their teams suck. No happy face here.

#47 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,801 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:09 PM

View PostBabying, on Friday, October 1st, 2010, 3:08 PM, said:

They said they were tanking but really they were not. Their teams suck. No happy face here.
The Mustangs motto is never disappoint your fans by tanking..Tanking is not gonna happen.

#48 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,982 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:29 PM

View Postserge, on Friday, October 1st, 2010, 6:09 PM, said:

The Mustangs motto is never disappoint your fans by tanking..Tanking is not gonna happen.
I promise that The Big M's will never tank.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#49 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,795 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:38 AM

I am curious to see what Ruslan Fedotenko goes for at the draft. I offered him up for trade for next to nothing and he was eligible to be signed for one year at $0.50.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#50 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,801 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:38 AM

Tomorrow is the day we all meet once a yearTime for the Mustangs to shed another tearHowever this year we have some bright spotsThe rookies that are coming look to be hotshotsWe have owners from Toronto , Vegas and OttawaThey come from all over Sudbury, Ireland and even the SchwaThese guys are all great even though they suckIts about time they all ran out of luckI am looking forward to another fun yearMost importantly to stick in their earThe main thing for us is to all have some funTo keep us busy in the winter since there is no sun

#51 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,795 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:17 AM

Only a 6 game Night to open the season on Friday.Here's my probable lineup vs Mustangs:Bryan Little - ATLJames Neal - DALJussi Jokinen - CARGuillaume Latendresse - MINAnton Stralman - CBJMatt Niskanen - DALAndrej Sekera - BUFAnaheim Ducks

#52 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,904 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Tuesday, October 5th, 2010, 9:38 AM, said:

I am curious to see what Ruslan Fedotenko goes for at the draft.
answer=too much

#53 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,801 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:07 AM

Thanks daniel for tweeting about being at wegz. Now we have to put up with poker groupies:)

#54 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,795 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

I'm at the Vaughan Mills Mall right now. What time is everyone planning on showing up at Wegz? I've never walked into a bar with a bag of hockey magazines before.

#55 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,904 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:36 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 3:21 PM, said:

I'm at the Vaughan Mills Mall right now. What time is everyone planning on showing up at Wegz? I've never walked into a bar with a bag of hockey magazines before.
No biggie, I do it like 5 times a season. Its worse when you break out the laptop. :club: Wish I could get there earlier, but Im just trying to set up my afternoon so Im there no later than 6pm.

#56 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,486 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hit the Bass store. It is awesome.Will be hitting the road soon.

#57 MapleLeafs

MapleLeafs

FCHL CHAMPION 2008, 2009, 2016

• Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

I'll be there for 5:00ish. I'm torn between what jersey to wear.
When I go to a fast food restaurant, and my order comes to $6.28, I like to give the cashier $18.71. They look at me and say 'What's this?' and I say 'I'm all in'. They usually fold.

AHL EAST/WEST Conference Champion 2011-12
FCGL Champion 2013

#58 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,904 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

View PostMapleLeafs, on Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 3:52 PM, said:

I'm torn between what jersey to wear.
why dont you wear your FCHL jersey, two time champ?ohhhhhh, thats right....sorry, nm.

#59 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,795 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

I ran into Ed (Screamin' Eagles) at the mall. Heh...what are the chances?

#60 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 4:16 PM, said:

why dont you wear your FCHL jersey, two time champ?ohhhhhh, thats right....sorry, nm.
Wow
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users