• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You didn't finish college, what's he supposed to think?

I remember Jalen Rose talking about taking money once. Like, people become outraged and act like it's a bunch of greedy assholes ruining the integrity of the game, but even if you have a problem with

LBJ > MJ

Idk. There is no denying the LBJ is a great player. But is he a Winner? Does he have that thing that MJ, Kobe, Bill Russell, Bosh and myself have, where we want to take the big shot at the big moment, even when there is a guy open for three? I think the jury is still out on whether LBJ is the player he was hyped to someday be. I couldn't be more disappointed in the game he had last night.

• Like 1

Counter Point: Money Football joined with LeBron and Maverick Carter's promotional crew, and there's Zero chance Money is hooking his start up with anyone other than a winner. The jury is in, and the verdict came back "Man".

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Let the games begin.

The Decision Part 2

Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard · 12m

LeBron James' agent Rich Paul has told Heat LeBron will exercise early termination option

The warriors would be my pick. But they have to keep klay.

Klay is useful, but he is going to need a max extension soon and is too light skinned. I am fine with him being dealt for Love, even. Warriors don't have a big leap coming, their guys are all in their mid 20s or older, and they can't beat elite teams in a series. I'd rather them ship every single player for LeBron than stand pat.

I would say Orlando would be perfect for him.

It's where all the big name players go to eventually leave.

Although if he leaves Miami, it probably wouldn't be wise to stay in Florida.

LBJ is like the Ring to Rule Them All. Every team that gets their hands on him becomes consumed by their need to possess him. But you can't keep him forever. He doesn't want to be owned by some mortal. He hears the call of the west coast. He is calling back to it. Sure, you can resign him for a little longer, delaying the inevitable. But ultimately, your options are to let him go and accept that LAC will win the next 9 championships, or throw him in a volcano.

• Like 1

so he's the GM now too

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider · 3m

Sources: Heat aggressively trying to move up in draft. Target is Shabazz Napier. LeBron thinks he’s best PG in the draft & Heat need a PG

lol word is Pat Riley loves him too, and Pat Riley never likes rookies

He'll be 23 next month and played 4 years of College so they probably like his maturity

• 3 weeks later...