• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well written blog.

Savannah: I don't know how to make a batter.   *did I just hear what I thought I heard?*   *rewind*   Savannah: I don't know how to make a batter.   whatwhatwhat?   So I'm supposed to believ

Paula Dean lawsuit settled just in time for her MC episode.   Btw... Still enjoying the Master Chef Theatre blog

If anyone wants to discuss MasterChef, I know a guy who watches it.

It's me. I'm the guy.

I watch it. Still early, but there aren't as many quality chefs as last year. I also hated how they stretched the 1st hours elimination into the 2nd and skipped the mystery box challenge. Overall I love the show though.

I knew I recognized Bethy from somewhere. She was on this all female wilderness reality show which she won and was brought back for another season. It seems like she is a good cook too.

A large amount of contestants are actors/famehogs. Who can tell how good of chefs they are? I'm not sure that matters on this show.

Chef Joe is such a DB.

He preaches respect then swears at chefs, spits their food out, stares them down, makes Beaver, ass, and other misogynistic comments.

He's a pig.

But I watch the show hoping that he'll get a poke in the eye from some Cheftestant or Cheftestant's significant other.

The Philly Pig is getting on my nerves.

Right now the only likable contestant is Luca. Maybe Lynn will be, he's been pretty quiet thus far. Oh and Bri, she seems pretty nice.

I think James is likable. I also think a guy has to win this year, after three straight female winners. It will probably be Lynn or James.

I like the Mexican guy who won the cupcake competition. I forget his name. This season is way to Hell's Kitcheny with all the conflict. It is all fake and annoying.

I did like how that girl stuck up for herself when the team lost the firemen challenge. If someone is going to call me out in a group setting where multiple people screwed up, I'd flip my lid also. Especially when the person calling me out can't cook.

I like the Mexican guy who won the cupcake competition. I forget his name. This season is way to Hell's Kitcheny with all the conflict. It is all fake and annoying.

I did like how that girl stuck up for herself when the team lost the firemen challenge. If someone is going to call me out in a group setting where multiple people screwed up, I'd flip my lid also. Especially when the person calling me out can't cook.

It's been fake since the first season. This isn't a cooking competition. It's a soap opera.

And Natasha's cauliflower puree sounded disgusting and looked disgusting. I'm guessing it also tasted disgusting.

If I hear one more Cheftestant (or other reality show contestant) say: "I came here to win, not make friends" I'm gonna puke. Just because you aren't there to make friends doesn't mean you HAVE to act like an *******. Usually this is spoken by someone with terrible social skills trying to make it seem like being a social retard is part of their strategy.

lol at the guy who got voted off in the first hour constantly repping San Diego and "California Burritos" and saying that they don't have Italian in San Diego. They have Italian food everywhere you jackass.

Chrissy is the devil. She made a good strategic decision, but I don't think they should get that much power. Taking one person off the block with her is fine. But being able to let as many crappy chefs as you want off the hook is a stupid advantage for a reality show where you want all of the best chefs at the end.

But being able to let as many crappy chefs as you want off the hook is a stupid advantage for a reality show where you want all of the best chefs at the end.

They do? You guys keep thinking this show is about cooking.

BTW, I write recaps at http://mastercheftheatre.blogspot.com/, if you're into that kind of thing.

So next week they have to cook blind because of last year's winner? Bitch, you tell me what color shirt I'm wearing and I'll cook blindfolded.

If I cut my finger off during this challenge I'm suing until I own majority stake in Fox, One Potato Two Potato, and Gordon Ramsay Holdings.

That challenge with the blindfolds was so staged. They had to tell the contestants beforehand to not touch the ovens or turn anything on. Christine had the helper to do that stuff for her.

Those tacos that the big guy made in the first hour looked freaking amazing. My mouth started watering looking at it.

Those tacos that the big guy made in the first hour looked freaking amazing. My mouth started watering looking at it.

Flour tortillas, though. That's just wrong.

funy, I was really expecting an orgasm joke about the bride finally having one and not from the groom. The way her eye, specifically her left eye, rolled when she tasted Graham's app and Gordon's dessert was so over the top. nice call on the ecto though.

funy, I was really expecting an orgasm joke about the bride finally having one and not from the groom. The way her eye, specifically her left eye, rolled when she tasted Graham's app and Gordon's dessert was so over the top. nice call on the ecto though.

The team challenges wear me out. By that point, I had had enough.

Again I'm going to complain about the pressure test and the team challenge. Again they are giving shitty contestants advantages which is stupid. I'm not mad at the big guy leaving because he sucked overall, but giving crappy people like Chrissy and that young girl a break is stupid. I also want to see more people in the pressure tests. This was our first chance to see people like the blonde girl lose a challenge, then she immediately gets let out of the challenge when her team loses. I just don't see how these advantages are entertaining for the audience, so what's the point?

Ill agree that the team challenges are annoying, especially when the prize is a cookbook, and these are home cooks. None of them do this line cook stuff for a living, so it makes me laugh when the judges go nuts on them when they have had no training for the most part.

I wonder if Gordon has any future Paula Deen guest segments coming up lol.

Again I'm going to complain about the pressure test and the team challenge. Again they are giving shitty contestants advantages which is stupid. I'm not mad at the big guy leaving because he sucked overall, but giving crappy people like Chrissy and that young girl a break is stupid. I also want to see more people in the pressure tests. This was our first chance to see people like the blonde girl lose a challenge, then she immediately gets let out of the challenge when her team loses. I just don't see how these advantages are entertaining for the audience, so what's the point?

Ill agree that the team challenges are annoying, especially when the prize is a cookbook, and these are home cooks. None of them do this line cook stuff for a living, so it makes me laugh when the judges go nuts on them when they have had no training for the most part.

I wonder if Gordon has any future Paula Deen guest segments coming up lol.

I think there was a PD episode in the previews during the tryout episodes.

That bride was pretty annoying. Poor guy.