anybody else getting down on this show? i just watched the first season on netflix and i'm really digging the shit out of it. i'll be gettting season two soon so i can be ready for season three.i highly recommend it if you enjoy period pieces. or if you just like really high quality stuff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

poor lady sybil.

jesus christ how could they do that to me?

Im just saying, when we leave edith and marigold need to be together and be happy.

This forum has now officially gone to hell. No Suited, no one else here is a raging homosexual.

The last period piece I truly enjoyed was the XXX version of Crimson Tide<ba-dum-cha>Oh, and Brvhrt, you forgot about Ron Mexico and anyone who posts more than once per episode on the American Idol thread. That's pretty raging, imo.

i'm surprised you havent seen it, merc. you're always all over this kind of thing.
<opens closet door>I have only seen a smidgen of an ep or two and it looks very good, so I will def watch it when I figure out when it's being run from Ep1 onward. I'd stream it, but I'm on a diet (that is to say we are currently on a cap program with our ISP).Reminds me of Upstairs, Downstairs
  • 11 months later...

lots of intrigue at downton right now, i tell you that, sir! some question if cousin matthew will do the right thing with this inheritance money. but i rather think he will though.

I watch.

The first season was fantastic, the second season not as good. I'm still in, though. Dame Maggie kills it.

Am I the only person who would live in that prison? Those high ceilings, white walls, and natural light. I would put in lofts and be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...