Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

This is for serge to put his made up fantasy dreams about elite goalies failing and superstars getting injured.Please refrain from posting this trash in the Penguins' thread. I added the Sens and Habs too, but it's up to them whether they are sick of your useless posts or not.Either way, it seems like it'd be good to consolidate this for any time people need a laugh, or in the future to look back and praise serge for how great his picks have been... errr....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

I think the PC is way to say that is "my, how clay aiken of you!"
lol..the worst kept secret in show business..Who is next now..Ricky Martin.

LOL @ this thread starting with gay disclosures...I will probably post here to defend all three teams, although I obviously have some sort of agressions towards both the Pens and Habs.But I can't say I hate them...cause I hate the Leafs...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok lets see......The Leafs won their first game against the champs.The Habs look not great losing in a shootout.The Pens have looked better..The clown had surgery and will miss at least two weeks..I think its been a great start for me so far..

Ok lets see......The Leafs won their first game against the champs.The Habs look not great losing in a shootout.The Pens have looked better..The clown had surgery and will miss at least two weeks..I think its been a great start for me so far..
You should cash out now.

other than the obvious disaster in Toronto...the other games went allright..both the Sens and Pens blow late leads to lose...The Sens in regulation...

Toronto's fingerprints are somewhat on the Pens loss. The goal that tied the game at 1 late in the 3rd went in right off of one of Hal Gill's trunks.

Last night was shaping up to be a good as the Pens blew a 2 goal lead, however they won in OT...Good news is the saviour of Pittsburgh is struggling and has only 2 assists in 4 games....This bodes well for a lot of bets.The Pens havent looked great but have squeaked out two OT wins...Tonight all our energies will be concentrated on demolish the assholes from Montreal..Hatred meter, updated daily..1 . Montreal.......2. Pittsburgh3. Ottawa

Last night was shaping up to be a good as the Pens blew a 2 goal lead, however they won in OT...Good news is the saviour of Pittsburgh is struggling and has only 2 assists in 4 games....This bodes well for a lot of bets.The Pens havent looked great but have squeaked out two OT wins...Tonight all our energies will be concentrated on demolish the assholes from Montreal..Hatred meter, updated daily..1 . Montreal.......2. Pittsburgh3. Ottawa
Already fan favorite George Laraque will be making his debut tonight in the Habs home opener. Tune in for a night of opening ceremony celebrations as 2 ancient Habs, Elmer Lach and Emile Bouchard (both past the age of 90) celebrate the 44 habs that have made it to the HHOF and 10 builders of the Habs with a Ring of Honor.100-splash-Page.jpg
another bs shootout win....These games have to start going the other way....They will
Yes, a bunch of young, very slick and talented forwards, along with Kovalev, and very good goaltending.... sounds like a formula to lose in shootoouts....
Yes, a bunch of young, very slick and talented forwards, along with Kovalev, and very good goaltending.... sounds like a formula to lose in shootoouts....
I was talking about all the shootouts going against me..Penguins have 5pts without a regulation win..The point system needs to change.

perfect night tonight...Penguins blow a 3-0 lead and lose in REGULATION..If it wasnt for the 3 pp goals, and the shady goaltending early on, it wouldnt have been close..WHOOPIIEEEEE

• 2 weeks later...

oh what a night..The Leafs beat the Sens in the battle of Ontario on national tv.The Habs give up a 6 spot and lose to Anaheimand to top it off a beatiful choke job by the Penguins as they lose..Beatiful night

oh what a night..The Leafs beat the Sens in the battle of Ontario on national tv.The Habs give up a 6 spot and lose to Anaheimand to top it off a beatiful choke job by the Penguins as they lose..Beatiful night
Enjoy, they must be few and far between for you. Antropov has about 12 more games before he goes down with an injury. I'm predicting left knee.
Enjoy, they must be few and far between for you. Antropov has about 12 more games before he goes down with an injury. I'm predicting left knee.
The DM curse. First he got Briere, now he's coming for Nik haha.

a so so night...Leafs lose a close one..Habs win a shootout..The pens lose...Not only do they lose but get dominated in shots 34-11...Sabby played well to keep them in...I cant believe I used a nickname for a Penguin