New Member to the Forums

Hello Everyone, just thought i'd say hi to you all and it's great to be on the forms here at fullcontact.I am a big fan of yours Daniel and being a Toronto boy myself consider you my favourite poker player. Not to mention (without sounding like i'm kissing ass too much) one of the best poker players in the world.Anyways, a little about myself, I've been playing poker for about 1.5 years and I'm 19 years old. I'm from Toronto, Canada and am currently making a pretty decent living off online poker. I just won a sattelite for the Scandanavian Open in Denmark as well to finally play in my first major live No Limit tournament. I don't want to ramble on and bore you anymore I'll end it with Cheers and I look forward to chatting with you all. Oh yes, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

Just wanted to add that I'm actually NOT from Toronto.... Chicago here! Yay America! lol... Just kidding guys. But that busting out early thing... come on! Just cause our president is retarded... doesn't mean everyone is! :D P.S. Welcome to the forum.