I'm glad Daniel is good to his fans.

I don't want to run the risk of sounding like some buttkisser or some corn dog, but I really respect the fact that Daniel has time for his fans and posts on these boards. It's good that there are people still out there who care. Just thought I'd come out and say it.

Wish I could afford to sit at the same tables he does in Vegas.After being here for a couple of weeks, I respect him as both a poker player and a decent human being.Nuff said.And I think it was the corndog statement that the original poster made. It was unnecesary and far too redkneck for the 21st century.

I recently joined this forum after lurking for a couple weeks. I had a problem with my logon and mistakenly sent my request for help to Daniel instead of the admin Chris.He responded:that's really strange? I forwarded this e-mail to my web guy, he should be able to help you.God Bless,Daniel Negreanuwww.fullcontactpoker.comwww.pokermountain.comThe guy just won the POTY and he is personally making sure some "dumbass fan" can get onto his site.Very Refreshing!Vibroslim

I recently joined this forum after lurking for a couple weeks.  I had a problem with my logon and mistakenly sent my request for help to Daniel instead of the admin Chris.He responded:that's really strange?  I forwarded this e-mail to my web guy, he should be  able to help you.God Bless,Daniel Negreanuwww.fullcontactpoker.comwww.pokermountain.comThe guy just won the POTY and he is personally making sure some "dumbass fan" can get onto his site.Very Refreshing!Vibroslim
Glad to see you got online now.Take care ,Chris
far too redkneck for the 21st century
And what's wrong with being a redneck in the 21st Century?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :D :shock: :) :shock: :evil:And yes, Daniel is definitely in touch with his fan base; that's very refreshing.Ya'll take care now, ya here?!river out