I'm saving The Wire and Boardwalk for a rainy day. Also, I've only seen bits and pieces of Mr. Show, so I can't make a list.

Randoms I love: Deadwood, Oz, Sopranos, Veep, Curb, Game of Thrones.

this whole thread is a violation of the essay's top ten charter. anyone posting in it has been given 100 warnings. to the OP: you've been banned from the forum. do not ever post here again.

this whole thread is a violation of the essay's top ten charter. anyone posting in it has been given 100 warnings. to the OP: you've been banned from the forum. do not ever post here again.

Call to order: Let the record show that I questioned the OP, his judgement and his list, while also inquiring as to your thoughts, heretofore

I'd like to request a suspended sentence after I complete a diversionary program

BigDMcGee's top 10 HBO series, as of 8/12/2015

1) The Wire

2)Game of Thrones

3)Deadwood

4) Mr Show

5) Curb Your Enthusiasm

6) The Sopranos

7) Oz

8) True Detective

9) Rome

10) Larry Sanders

I did not forget sex in the city, Entourage or dream on. I like Girls but haven't seen enough. Leftovers should make the list, if they have a good second season.

BigDMcGee's top 10 HBO series, as of 8/12/2015

1) The Wire

2)Game of Thrones

3)Deadwood

4) Mr Show

5) Curb Your Enthusiasm

6) The Sopranos

7) Oz

8) True Detective

9) Rome

10) Larry Sanders

I did not forget sex in the city, Entourage or dream on. I like Girls but haven't seen enough. Leftovers should make the list, if they have a good second season.

will-muschamp-pissed-off-gif.gif